More than 800% of the profit

Guest MARVICT

Guest MARVICT

Here it is my statistic of bets from 28 september 2002 y. till now As you see it's let's say - not bad ! Don't think I'm bluffing. For the next four weeks I intend to show you my future bets so you'll understand it's true. TOTAL MATCHES 96 win 61 % 64,90% AVRG KOEF per match 2,16 START SUM 500 PROFIT 4496 890% There is a question. How can I Insert a table in my message to show you all my bets in detail ?

Guest paulinho

Re: More than 800% of the profit i have a quesion, how can you insert something into your message to convince us we give a @#%$ about your past bets? by all means stay and post, but acting like a spurs fan and clinging to the past will get you nowhere

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: More than 800% of the profit I think what Paul means is that anyone can post a statistic. I could claim 2000000% profit, but no one would believe me, and actually no one would care. Besides everyone knows I cant pick winners :) A more appropriate action is to, as you say, post your future bets, and if you still show the same kind of profits people may sit up and take notice....

Guest MARVICT

predictions ! O.K. Here they are my bets for the next weekend BARCELONA VALENCIA 2,15 win barcelona VILLARREAL ESPANYOL 2 win VILLARREAL PERUGIA INTER 1,95 win INTER SOUTHAMPTON LIVERPOOL 2,6 win LIVERPOOL For each match I stand 406 USD In a few weeks you'll see my stats wasn't just a farce nevertheless, how can i insert the table into my message? 0]

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: More than 800% of the profit Hi Marv, what happens after 4 weeks? I hope you won't be trying to sell a tipping service. When we are proofing bets here there is no need to say what your personal stakes are. With respect, no-one is in the least interested. One point level stakes on all your bets will be sufficient for us to analyse your success or otherwise. Regarding the posting of tables you need to convert your table to HTML and then clean it up for posting. To do this we need a Url for a webpage which has some java to clean up the code automatically. You can save this page to your hard disc for future use. Unfortunately, I no longer have the URL. It was orginally provided by Osesame, perhaps he will be able to post it here for you. If he does I will explain the procedure, providing you are not going to post your old bets. As stated above there is no point.

Guest MARVICT

fdghf Hi everybody ! I see all of you are very smart in all this stuff, but I think that most of you just talking and searching for miracle here ( I mean in the forum) to earn a lot. You must agree with me, that all strategies are vulnerable. First of all you need and I too to make right prediction. That is the main goal. So, my strategy is based on picking the most predictible matches with odds from 2 to 2,65 . To this list I add matches where my prediction of win of my team is more than 60%. How do I do such predictions ? IF you are interesting in so reply to me. It's a long story. But as I said before all strategies are imperfect so is my.;)

Guest paulybhoy

On an assumption Marvict? What part of Eastern Europe are you from? First I hope you do have a good system, But

but I think that most of you just talking and searching for miracle here ( I mean in the forum) to earn a lot.
Is this your long form of talking shite?? (dogs mess, cac, poo poo) Back to your thoughts For someone who is looking for a nod that all strategies are vulnerable, regardless of your last couple of words, you seem to contradict this in your enthusiasm for yours, when
Sorry By definition they are not predictable, or the bookies would be bankrupt then you look for the ones where your prediction of win of your team is more than 60%. How do you do this? Please tell as long stories are not an issue.

Re: On an assumption Marvict? Yes, it's starting to smell this thread ;) With Odds of 2 at strike rate of 60%, level stakes yield is 20%. With odds of 2.65, it's 59%. Let's take a midpoint of 40%. If this is indeed the case, then I believe we have found our miracle and we can stop all discussion. All you have to do now Marv is to prove it to us all ;) When you have, I might consider waking up. ;) P.S. Sorry to seem so rude, but if I don't put it this way, someone else will much less politely ;)

Guest MARVICT
Matches
Predict
ODDs
betsum
Result
Sum win
BARCELONA VALENCIA
win 1
2 - 4
VILLARREAL ESPANYOL
win 1
0 - 0
PERUGIA INTER
win 2
4 - 1
SOUTHAMPTON LIVERPOOL
win 2
0 - 1
+ 9.6

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: More than 800% of the profit Watching with interest. One point though, even four weekends (approx. 24 bets maybe?) is not enough to judge a system, do you plan to go on for longer?

Guest MARVICT
Matches
Predict
ODDs
betsum
Result
Sum win
ATLETICO MADRID REAL SOCIEDAD
win 2

ESPANYOL DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA
win 2

COMO ROMA
win 2

ATHLETIC BILBAO REAL MADRID
win 2

RECREATIVO DE HUELVA RAYO VALLECANO
win 2

MALAGA REAL MALLORCA
win 2

Guest MARVICT

PICKs Hi Panos ! My picks are based almost on statistic datas, but if the latest news are not well about my win team I just throw out this match. This week were a few good predictions for home win team, but odds for them are too low, so I threw them out too.