morlspin

Punterslounge Future Poker Promotions  

1. 1.

• Low Buy in ($1-$6) with Cash Added Value League
    • Low Buy in ($1-$6) with Live Tournament Seat Added
    • Higher Buy In ($6+) with Cash Added Value League
    • Higher Buy in ($6+) with Live Tournament Seat Added
    • Other

Hi all After recent discussions about what type of promotions to offer the punters, ive decided to have a vote to help us with future promos and what we should be looking for. We've all played the exclusive leagues and they've usually been a big success for all concerned, but what works best? Money added per leg? Live seats added at the end? a mix of both? The aim of this thread is not to decide the next promos. its just to help us along with what we can do in the future. So....please....vote above and let us know what you prefer, and if its not specific to the poll options, please post up and explain what you like

Re: Punterslounge Future Poker Promotions The advantage of cash prizes over live seats is that if you win a live seat then you have to ensure you are able to go before joining in. If I was unable to get to a live game which was the main prize for a league then I would not feel right playing in the league and affecting the chances of all the others. There is of course another option...an online tournament seat being the final prize...I personally much prefer that to a live seat. The hard work put in by you lot on behalf of us lot (that doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean) is well appreciated and maybe we need to retain the variety of added value events to keep everything fresh. So I'll just give my thanks for all the value you manage to get for PLers. :clap:clap:clap :ok

Re: Punterslounge Future Poker Promotions

The advantage of cash prizes over live seats is that if you win a live seat then you have to ensure you are able to go before joining in :ok
my thoughts exactly a ticket to a live event in newcastle (for example) wouldnt be alot of good to me but as dodgeralso said its you mods who put in the work so its up to you:ok i also like the smaller buy because it then opens the tourney to everyone

Re: Punterslounge Future Poker Promotions I definitely prefer the higher buy in - I am no high roller but I cannot be bothered with a buy in below $6 unless there is a very good added value deal. Re. Live seat vs Cash Prize , logically a Cash prize is better than a seat cause you have the flexibility , but are potential sponsors more likely to give a better deal if the prize is a seat rather than straight cash? e.g. I'd rather have a 500$ seat than 400$ cash say. Generally I prefer shorter events based on one or just a few tournaments to long leagues. But mainly I'm grateful for the all the added value you guys have provided Thanks a lot.

Re: Punterslounge Future Poker Promotions I've voted for the low value with added cash. My only objection to the higher cash games is that whilst they aren't that high they still cut out some of the players (often newbies) with a smaller bankroll. I quite like the inclusiveness that these games currently have.

Re: Punterslounge Future Poker Promotions I am more than happy to pay $10/€10 per tourney (but would mostly only do so on the sites in which I have funds), but I do think that by doing so, you will stop some players from playing, and may discourage new PL-ers (especially those just starting in poker). The Live seat is a great idea if the event in question is several months away, and will offer greater value. However as someone mentioned before, if the event is the other end of the country, many will be discouraged from entering. The online seat does seem a better alternative potentially. Equally, the cash added leagues have proved a massive success. OK, reading that back, I think I have covered all eventualities:lol. I'll happily leave it to the mods, you've done a brilliant job thus far.:notworthy