1-0 Home win system working SO FAR!

Guest bcrazy

Before anybody starts calling me Mr After the event can I make a few points please: 1. I havent put any money on this yet 2. I have have tried approx 15 systems and this is the only 1 that is working 3. I did post 3 tips last week that gave a profit of £4.00 The system involves betting on 1-0 home wins when a team as good as West Ham or worse plays at home to a team they are quite capable of beating. These are the matches I have picked so far (just to give you an idea): Match, Result, Profit/Loss Everton vs Ipswich, 1-2, -£1.00 West Ham vs Blackburn, 2-0, -£1.00 Middlesborough vs Charlton, 0-0, -£1.00 Ipswich vs Fulham, 1-0, £6.00 Southampton vs West Ham, 2-0, -£1.00 Bolton vs West Ham, 1-0, £6,00 Derby vs Sunderland, 0-1, -£1.00 Middlesborough vs Fulham, 2-1, -£1.00 Leicester vs Derby, 0-3, -£1.00 Southampton vs Bolton, 0-0, -£1.00 West Ham vs Middlesborough, 1-0, £6.00

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! Sorry I forgot to put it on. Overall profit SO FAR= £10.00 showing a yield of 91% I fully understand it has only covered a small amount of games though and could easily stop working

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! Make sure you keep collecting your results for this. Your method highlights something I've discussed before on here, and something I am quite guilty of myself - namely dumping systems until I find one through so much tweaking and then think it's really sound. The problem with this method is that it's really rather unscientific. Search long enough and you're bound to stumble upon somethjing which performs well in back-testing. The only way to know is to keep monitoring. Hope it works out well for you. :)

Guest bcrazy

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! Thanks Joe, I will keep posting my picks on here. This weekends 1-0 picks are: Bolton vs Blackburn Ipswich vs Southampton Middlesborough vs Leicester

Guest bobbev

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! bcrazy, I agree with Joe - it's really important to record your results very carefully. Any system can only be proven (or otherwise) using actual results over a period of time. I am working on my own system at the moment. It showed excellent results in back testing and I have been tracking the actual performance for a few weeks now (details on the European forum if you're intereated). The actual results are nowhere near as good as the tests. This may indicate that a. The system doesn't work (or at least needs needs adjusting) b. The testing methodology was wrong c. It needs more time I hope it's the latter, but time will tell. Good luck with your efforts and I'll look forward having a punt on your selections. Bobbev

Guest Bryter

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! It'll be interesting to see how this 1-0 system works... I'll certainly keep an eye on it, you may be on to something good. Keep following it! :)

Guest smudge

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! bcrazy, like the look of your system and profit lloks good but i would be curious to know how your selection process works - do you have a set of paramaters that mus be met to qualify as a selection or do you mentally decide which teams are eligible? if it is a criterai based process, what is the criteria - or is it a secret ;)

Guest bcrazy

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! Well its about12th or 13th place or lower at home against a team that I mentally decide they can beat but I think you would agree with me on these. If you want statistical decisions dont bet when the away team is in the top 7 or 8 or over 5 places above the home team unless the away team are going through a bad run. However, these statistical criteria are only approx and may not always be followed.

Guest Bryter

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! I think this deserves a mention... this thread doesn't deserve to be one of the "sinking ships" or whatever you're calling it these days... Well done again! With one of your proposed teams winning 1-0 (Boro) you are once again by far in profit! Keep pickin' them! :)

Guest smudge

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! agree with you there bryter - keep up the good work bcrazy (thinks for the insight into the system) and keep us informed of your progress. BTW whatever happened to the 1-1 system that somebody was running when bets would be placed after 10 matches without a 1-1 scoreline? is it still running?

Guest bcrazy

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! There are only 2 midweek tips which are: Southampton vs Middlesborough West Ham vs Everton I think I will actually start putting money on these now as I dont want to wait till the start of the new season as it takes a while to find out which teams are going to do well.

Guest madmick

success well done bcrazy made a small profit today thanks to your tips! would have made a lot if Southhampton hadn't done so well!

1-1 system Smudge, I think this system was by spreaditabout. Going by recent results it could be a long time before the count reaches 10 again!

Guest spreaditabout

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! Yes the One-All is still going, the problem i have got with it ( if you can call it a problem ) is that although it is doing well with regards to profit, it does not throw up a lot of bets, I think the last one was about 3 weeks ago and with a 1-1 draw today the count goes back to zero..and I wait. bcazy's 1-0 system, I agree with the rest, it looks good and is finding regular bets but more important, winners as well. There is a lot to be said in these correct score systems if you can tinker a bit because the odds give you the edge, one correct usually covers your stake, ie jackg and bcrazy...interesting stuff..good luck :)

Guest Bryter

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR!

Quote:

I think I will actually start putting money on these now

So will I! The yield is enormous so far... I will start with relatively small stakes, and if it should fall apart I won't lose much, but if it continues to be successful, there could be a huge potential! :) Oh... one more thought: Have you considered including the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Divisions, or do you think it'll only work on Premiership matches?

Guest bcrazy

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! The reason that I havent included Nationwide matches is because I am not sure who is capable of beating who and my decisions would have to go purely on their placings. I will look at the results from today to see if it might have worked and may start including them if it does.

Guest Bryter

Re: 1-0 Erm, it's a 1-0 home win system, and I don't think West Brom and Plymouth would have qualified anyway, since they are far too good in their respective divisions - remember, he said "teams as good as West Ham or worse", so teams from the upper halves of tables are most likely excluded.

Guest bcrazy

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! I have another bet for tonightwhich is Sunderland vs Bolton. Unfortunately Sportingodds who I have got my only account with only have it @ 5/1 but still good enough odds I think. I am expecting the system to start failing from now on anyway because I am starting puttibg money on it tonight.

Guest Bryter

Re: 1-0 Home win system working SO FAR! I saw this post too late, since I have been away. Sunderland are 1-0 up with only minutes to go.

Guest wazza

Re: great work been following this post and decided to join in and what do you know......it only bloody won! i'm impressed and will follow you all the way. or until you hit a losing streak ;)

Guest Footy4cast

Well I never... I have been following this post since the start but have refrained until now from posting due to the fact that we get so many threads stating they are following a system which is working...and to be honest I thought bcrazy was 'after the eventing'. However credit where it is due...this is looking good very good I watch with baited breath for a conclusive answer but basically well done mate...I tried a similar thing with 1-1 scores once which bombed without trace...so basically keep up the good work. However just a question to bcrazy how are you actually making your selections...as it fails to be a system if we are just relying on your so far excellent interpretation of possible results?

Guest robstar

Said earlier I believe Bryter did say earlier in this thread how he picks out the teams. All credit to the guy its working well.

Guest Bryter

Re: Said earlier No, I couldn't have, I'm no mind reader! ;) :lol However, Bcrazy said it himself, it's on the first page but here are the quotes for your conveniency:

Quote:

Well its about12th or 13th place or lower at home against a team that I mentally decide they can beat but I think you would agree with me on these. If you want statistical decisions dont bet when the away team is in the top 7 or 8 or over 5 places above the home team unless the away team are going through a bad run. However, these statistical criteria are only approx and may not always be followed.

and

Quote:

The reason that I havent included Nationwide matches is because I am not sure who is capable of beating who and my decisions would have to go purely on their placings. I will look at the results from today to see if it might have worked and may start including them if it does.