• 19:30 BST Esport Champions League - 8
    • 20:00 BST PokerKings PL Exclusive League - October
    • 20:00 BST Pokerkings October League
    • 20:00 BST PokerTrillion $5000 Gtd
    • 21:00 BST 32Red Everyone's a Bounty $100 Added
    • 21:00 BST PokerTrillion Affiliate $500 Freeroll
    • TBC PokerNews Cup Melbourne Crown (live) - rail DaMatrix & Washman

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 15th October 2008 **

Good luck. :hope Don't forget it's a rebuy/add-on so I think it will probably meet the guarantee.
Sounds good i wont be rebuying or adding on so hoping to pick up the chips from the donks:lol what is the guarantee Helen:unsure Just seen that its 2 packages gtd does that only count if they have the right amount of $ in the prizepool then

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 15th October 2008 ** No $5.5k guaranteed,but there will be a fair amount of rebuys and then the add ons:ok may go to 3 packages+ in the end.

Sounds good i wont be rebuying or adding on so hoping to pick up the chips from the donks:lol what is the guarantee Helen:unsure Just seen that its 2 packages gtd does that only count if they have the right amount of $ in the prizepool then

No $5.5k guaranteed' date='but there will be a fair amount of rebuys and then the add ons:ok may go to 3 packages+ in the end.[/quote'] Will people be rebuying frantically for $100 do you think or will it be far an few between cause i think im gonna have to pick my moments then

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 15th October 2008 ** Cant say for definite mate,but always found a few willling to make a few rebuys when ive played them in the past,think others have played more recently and can say more conclusively. $50 rebuy for irish recently had 120 runners/87 rebuys or add ons.

Will people be rebuying frantically for $100 do you think or will it be far an few between cause i think im gonna have to pick my moments then

Cant say for definite mate,but always found a few willling to make a few rebuys when ive played them in the past,think others have played more recently and can say more conclusively. $50 rebuy for irish recently had 120 runners/87 rebuys or add ons.
Thanks M8:ok

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 15th October 2008 ** just played a 5 card draw sng and was at one point down to 145 chips turned it around and won it but picked up some great hands on the way :loon Hand T4-78795584-120, Started at 15/10/2008 14:49 (EDT) Table 'Pereira': 300-300 Pot Limit 5D (TournamentChips) Seat 3: daveygh (3,080 in chips) Seat 6: Energyfe (1,735 in chips) (on the button) Seat 7: dixi1972 (2,685 in chips) *** Blind Bet Round *** : dixi1972 : Post Blind (150) daveygh : Post Blind (300) Dealt to daveygh: Ad Dealt to daveygh: Jc Dealt to daveygh: 10d Dealt to daveygh: 8c Dealt to daveygh: Jd *** First betting round *** : Dealt to daveygh: Kd Dealt to daveygh: Qd Energyfe : Fold dixi1972 : Bet (450) daveygh : Call (300) *** Second betting round *** : Dealt to daveygh: Ad Dealt to daveygh: Kd Dealt to daveygh: Qd Dealt to daveygh: Jd Dealt to daveygh: 10d dixi1972 : Bet (300) daveygh : Raise (2,100) dixi1972 : Call (1,785) dixi1972 : All In (2,085) daveygh : Show Cards dixi1972 : Fold *** SUMMARY *** Pot: 5,385 | Rake: 0 Board: [ ] daveygh bet 2,700, collected 5,385, net 2,685 Shows [ Ad 10d Jd Kd Qd ] (A ROYAL STRAIGHT FLUSH!) Energyfe lost 0 dixi1972 lost 2,685:nana

Good value in this one tonight....we agreed to play it as a Freeze out too to get maximum value!:ok Normally around 14 runners...must be watching the footie!:unsure
Wow nice. :ok If I'd have played I'd definitely have gone in 4th though, I have no luck in these whenever I've tried them.