S01E01P03 SitCom: Heads Up with GaF

GaF

Series summary here - SitCom: Heads Up with GaF - Series 1 Summary Series 1, Episode 1, Part 3 Heads Up with Gaf Video link is here -

http://rapidshare.de/files/40672719/S01E01P03.swf.html
(1 MB - 28 Seconds - Format:swf Flash) AVI link - http://rapidshare.de/files/40678632/S01E01P03.avi.html - 1.9MB The opinions expressed so far both suggest a raise - one is looking for a pot sized bet, the other is suggesting about 2/3rds Pot. I actually elect for a pot sized bet, but this isn't really a choice, but rather pure efficiency/laziness - the autoincrement is by 50c a time - so it's 50c (too small) or $1 unless I type my bet size in :$ Villain calls my raise and we see a turn card - this pairs the board. What now and what do we put villain on?

Re: S01E01P03 SitCom: Heads Up with GaF The first video is 4 minutes, the third video (which includes everything in the second video) is 28 seconds ;) The notes basically just sumarise whats in the video (so no need to read them if you watch the vid ;) )....

Re: S01E01P03 SitCom: Heads Up with GaF What now and what do we put villain on? I'd be a bit wary now as the paired board is not a good card for you..... he could have made trips, if not then he's probs made 2pair and will be confident with his hand. I would check here to try and see a free card! :ok

Re: S01E01P03 SitCom: Heads Up with GaF Just watching the vid now using the realplayer link in the new post. Got up to this bit and after a lil think like Gaz i think a check is good. I'm not convinced villain thinks his hand is good, it's more likely he's floating or drawing then has a pair, but a check by you looks suspicious as you could be checking the 7 or pot controlling with an 8. Now a line which is really sick is to check raise the 7. As it's very unlikely he'll bet the 7 (most don't) and it's very hard for him to call a c/r on the turn and big bet out on the river without a strong 8 or 7. At first i thought abet out would be good and it might be but with that 7 i doubt he's folding any hand on the turn that he'll call with on the flop, as it makes it less likely you have the 7, but a bet by you eliminates the poss. that he's floating so you can define his hand more i suppose.

Re: S01E01P03 SitCom: Heads Up with GaF It's hard to opine - as I had suggested raising pre-flop, then only betting 60/70% on the flop :spank lol The way the betting has gone I think he has either AcXc, A7, A8, 77, 88. I think I would check-fold here, you're left with 1 street on which to make your hand, quite prepared to give it up as a bad job, as I think Villain has something