Best bet of the day Mon 13th Oct

3.40 Kempton

4(7)2Damaniyat Girl 17 W J Haggas 55 29-0R >Hills
I watched this one race a couple of weeks back at Haydock when on the unfavoured side of the track went well clear only to be denied by the winner Shamwari lodge who made up the ground on the selection by the draw bias. So long as the horse takes to the track shoudl have a favourites chance.

Re: Best bet of the day Mon 13th Oct 2.30 Windsor Richard Hannon's Brooksby is in action again tomorrow and although she let me down when I napped her for her last run I'm prepared to give her another chance as I can't see any standout bets that make a huge appeal elsewhere. I said before her last run that I though he could have a chance off her lowly mark of 70 given that she had finished an encouraging 3rd at Windsor on her second career start. The form of that maiden continues to hold up well and the winner, Serious Attitude has now added a Group 1 to the listed event she also nailed in September. Although Brooksby was over 6 lengths off that winner, she was only 1.75 lengths off Kingswinford and that rival has held his form well and won a second handicap off 73 either side of Brooksby's last run. The 4th that day boosted the form too by winning a maiden and then running well off 80 on his handicap debut. The form of her Goodwood maiden when a 1.75 length 3rd of 9 looks average at best but she is a daughter of Diktat and there could be plenty more to come from her given that she hails from the Hannon yard, who seem to do well with juveniles. The RP report that the fast ground didn't suit that day and a combination of other factors could also give her a better chance tomorrow. Ryan Moore is back in the saddle taking over from Kinsella and unlike last time, she does not race from out of the handicap. She drops in grade and given she ran well here before I think she is worth a punt. Will probably be between 8/1 and 12/1 judging by Sport Life and RP tissues. 1 pt win.:hope

Re: Best bet of the day Mon 13th Oct 3.10 KEMPTON~BAHANIO O.5 E/W Followed this horse for while over a year ago and will give it one last chance now its dropped to its lowest ever grade. Flattered to deceive on numerous occasions is what RP says about this horse and i couldn't agree more but 2nd in a class2 less than a year ago now in C6 if it puts it best foot forward can be involved if not corn beef!

Re: Best bet of the day Mon 13th Oct Windsor 4.30 - Opera Prince - Win Steps up to 10 furlongs for the first time having looked as though he needs the extra distance when running over a mile. Won at a stiff track on soft ground at 8F and generally gets comments such as 'running on well' over shorter trips. Running off a career high mark today after a 1st and 3rd in his last 2 runs, so will need to improve - hoping that the extra distance will bring about the necessary hike in form

Re: Best bet of the day Mon 13th Oct 4.50 Wolves Intabih He's been knocking on the door of late and has some good runs in his last 3 races and now I think is the time for him to take the gold :ok. Although this race is an extra furlong I reckon he'll still be able to hold out and go all the way Good prices at 3/1

Re: Best bet of the day Mon 13th Oct 3.10 Kempton - JAKE THE SNAKE (0.5pt EW) Been running very well of late in higher class races and looks interesting back in Class 5 company. Won at this course back in April and races off his lowest mark today since that victory. 7f or 1m seems to suit and should be staying on strongly at the finish. If he ran aswell as he did last time when beaten just 2L in a hugely competitive Class 4 event, he should be in the shake up in this.

Re: Best bet of the day Mon 13th Oct 4.40 Kempton: Pacifism Michael Jarvis has his string in fine form just now and with him only sending this one to Kempton today a big run should be expected. Ran well LTO at Sandown when finishing 4th. With step up in trip looking sure to suit, every chance of winning today's race IMO. WIN

Re: Best bet of the day Mon 13th Oct

Windsor 4.30 - Opera Prince - Win Steps up to 10 furlongs for the first time having looked as though he needs the extra distance when running over a mile. Won at a stiff track on soft ground at 8F and generally gets comments such as 'running on well' over shorter trips. Running off a career high mark today after a 1st and 3rd in his last 2 runs, so will need to improve - hoping that the extra distance will bring about the necessary hike in form
Nice one mate! :clap

3.40 Kempton
4(7)2Damaniyat Girl 17 W J Haggas 55 29-0R >Hills
I watched this one race a couple of weeks back at Haydock when on the unfavoured side of the track went well clear only to be denied by the winner Shamwari lodge who made up the ground on the selection by the draw bias. So long as the horse takes to the track shoudl have a favourites chance.
JugRe: Best bet of the day Mon 13th Oct
4.50 Wolves Intabih He's been knocking on the door of late and has some good runs in his last 3 races and now I think is the time for him to take the gold :ok. Although this race is an extra furlong I reckon he'll still be able to hold out and go all the way Good prices at 3/1
WELL DONE both was on Intabih big after its last run :clap:clap:clap:clap

Phew..........my one was tight..........a real 'nose job' ! :lol
I've just checked the results, Hughes and Hannon won the majority of the races It's funny when Hughes is backed as favourites he dissapoints but when he's placed with a 16/1 horse he humilates everyone in that race :rollin

I've just checked the results, Hughes and Hannon won the majority of the races It's funny when Hughes is backed as favourites he dissapoints but when he's placed with a 16/1 horse he humilates everyone in that race :rollin
He rode a cracker on my one today........the horse was hampered just as he was beginning to make his run and had to be snatched up, his legs went all over the place and he had to get going again.......... Marvellous ride !............ATR ride of the week !..........:clap