** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Another Correct Score Attempt (£190 Profit to date)

aldric

Re: Another Correct Score Attempt

Nice to see that I have created such a buzz and a major following... LOL :rollin I think I will take my money and run.
Hmmm I can't even remember posting this last night?!! I had a few too many :beer!! My intention is to continue this and hopefully double both banks and assess the situation from there.

Re: Another Correct Score Attempt (£190 Profit to date) I am also not going to worry about the odds so there is no minimum or maximum now. And here is the riskiest bet so far but I can't see this being a 1-1 draw and great odds IMO.

DateBetSelectionOddsProfitBankResult
18.10.081ICT v Celtic - LAY 1-18.60

Re: Another Correct Score Attempt (£190 Profit to date) Celtic rode there luck a wee bit, but they were 0-2 up early in the 2nd half..

18.10.081ICT v Celtic - LAY 1-18.60£12.53£112.531-2
18.2.082Aston Villa v Portsmouth - LAY 2-220.00

Re: Another Correct Score Attempt (£190 Profit to date) 0-0 :ok West Brom are usually well organised at the back and hopefully will be going to Old Trafford to defend and grab a point. Man U might have some tired 'stars' with the week of internationals.... so I am being brave and going with:

18.10.081ICT v Celtic - LAY 1-18.60£12.53£112.531-2
18.10.082Aston Villa v Portsmouth - LAY 2-220.00£5.62£118.150-0
18.10.083Man U v West Brom - LAY Any Unquoted3.55
Man U are yet to score 4 goals against West Brom, although there have been 3 goals scored a few times!! The last time I took odds like this for unquoted it was 4-0 after 25 minutes or something... :lol