Dodgy New System Alert

Guest lukiemsp

Guest lukiemsp

Betting on under 2.5 goals in certain games. Midweek selection: Chelsea v Charlton - 2.00 @ Vic Chandler/Bet365 ---------- Disclaimer: Your property could be at risk should you place it on the above selections. Always remember yield & strike rates can go down as well as up. ----------

Re: Dodgy New System Alert Chelsea last 6 homes = average for 1.3 average against 0.83 total = 2.13 Charlton last 6 aways = average for 1.17 average against 1.17 total = 2.34 Last season: Chelsea 1-0 Charlton Charlton 2-0 Chelsea Certainly looks interesting. SMUDGE

Guest lukiemsp

Re: Dodgy New System Alert Multi, Yep - done some. Would have made a profit from English leagues for 5 of last 6 seasons - yet to test on other one. I've decided to go with it, so that i can record extra data as I go along (as with the draw system), and hopefully refine it. As always, could still go belly-up at any point, so know the risks. Smudge - Interesting - stats like that mean it'll probably end up 7-1.... Luke.

Guest MultiMan

Re: Dodgy New System Alert Excellent Luke - always good to see that a system worked in the past! I will follow this with considerable interest, given your current success with the draws system! well done mate. :)

Re: Dodgy New System Alert Multi - i was referring to the <2.5 goals bet that Luke went for. The 3-2 result was more like the 7-1 he mentioned in a jocular fashion (plenty of goals) than the actual <2.5 goals bet. smudge

Re: Dodgy New System Alert yeah you might be right multi - got the coffee but my boss won't be too happy if i try and grab a kip at work! i only just realised what's going on - jeeez - I really do need to get more sleep - i even put up a mini analysis of the bet for cryin out loud :lol

Guest lukiemsp

Under 2.5 Results & Fixtures Chelsea v Charlton - 2.00 - W - 0-1 Current Bank = 110pts Weekend selections : Derby v Bolton - 1.83 @ Victor Chandler Fulham v Everton - 1.8 @ Centrebet Sheff W v Millwall - 1.95 @ Interwetten