Boss Network €1,000,000 guaranteed - 14th December - MASSIVE OVERLAY!!

avongirl

Just noticed this on Virgin but I'm assuming it's Boss Network wide. The final is in the lobby but no satellites showing yet.

081001_tourny_milliong.gif

When? Satellites begin 13th October 08. The final is on 14th December What? Our biggest ever guaranteed tourney! If you fancy a chance to win seriously big then why not try qualifying for this huge tourney? How? €5.50 satellites will run every day. Winners of the daily satellites will win entry into the weekly Sunday €120 final at 18:30 GMT to compete for a €1,050 seat in the €1,000,000 Guaranteed Tournament You can also qualify through our Sit & Go Satellites, with these satellites you can qualify directly to the weekly, or even directly into the final! Good luck!!

Virgins Million Torney

VIRGIN`S BIGGEST EVER TOURNEY!!
Hi Burnleyjo,
Virgin Poker are delighted to introduce the €1,000,000 Guaranteed Pot tournament. This is by far the biggest prize pot our players have ever had the chance to compete for. Frankly we are talking life changing amounts of money here - the winner will walk away with €250,000!!! How can players enter? There are three types of ‘direct to final’ qualifiers:
  • The daily €1,000,000 Super Sat (€50+€5)
  • The €1,000,000 Weekly (€110+€10)
  • The €1,000,000 DTF Sat (€150+€10)

You can also win seats to the €110 weekly satellite. These step satellites run continuously throughout the day so that players on every budget have the chance to win big! Click here for more information about this huge tourney.

Good Luck at the tables, Ollie The Virgin Poker team.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Boss Network €1,000,000 guaranteed Dont know if any ones planning on playing this but paradise seem to have a fair bit of added with the following offer. €1,000,000 Guaranteed Tournament and €32,500 in Team Paradise Sponsorships to be won! ParadisePoker is about to have it’s biggest ever tournament. We’re delighted to be able to give you the chance of walking away with an estimated €200,000 first prize and Team Paradise Sponsorship on December 14th. Qualify now! At ParadisePoker we know that whoever comes top in this tournament is really an expert player. In recognition of this we are giving away €32,500 in Team Paradise Sponsorships to the top 10 ParadisePoker players. This is on top of the regular cash prizes! These packages are worth:

• 1st - €10,000
  • 2nd - €7,500
  • 3rd - €5,000
  • 4th – 10th – €1,500

That’s €32,500 in added value to play for, only at ParadisePoker. The buy-in for the event is €1,000 + €50 or you can win your seat through one of the daily and weekly satellites with many guaranteeing seats for added value. Qualify now! Pity theres no way of knowing who the other paradise players are.

Re: Boss Network €1,000,000 guaranteed

Pity theres no way of knowing who the other paradise players are.
If players have a town/location showing then I believe that they are not paradise players. I suspect that most of the players without a location are paradise :unsure

• 1 month later...

Re: Boss Network €1,000,000 guaranteed - 14th December - MASSIVE OVERLAY!! Got a reminder about this yesterday and just checked numbers now and there's still only 255 registered for this. :loon:loon If you have nothing to do tomorrow, clear out all your other accounts and play some satellites. There's a super satellite running on Saturday this week (was normally Sunday) with double the usual seats gtd. :ok

The first ever €1,000,000 Guaranteed Pot tournament. takes place this Sunday (14th December). As of the early evening of 11th December there are 3 days to go and a €750,000 overlay. The value speaks for itself! The winner will walk away with €250,000!!! How can players enter? There are 3 types of ‘direct to final’ qualifiers:
  • The daily €1,000,000 Super Sat (€50+€5). These direct to final tournaments will be running approximately every 2 to 3 hours up until the final starts.
  • The €1,000,000 Weekly (€110+€10). The last one runs on Saturday 13th December at 6.30pm(GMT). To boost the numbers for the final this `weekly satellite` will have 20 final seats guaranteed instead of the normal 10!

• Differing Direct To Final sit n go games (from €80+€8)

Re: Boss Network €1,000,000 guaranteed - 14th December - MASSIVE OVERLAY!! Just a note if anyone is trying 2 qualify for this still - paradise have added value for those players who play the final - think it was something like last 10 paradise players left in - hold on taken from website - :ok At ParadisePoker we know that whoever comes top in this tournament is really an expert player. In recognition of this we are giving away €32,500 in Team Paradise Sponsorships to the top 10 ParadisePoker players. This is on top of the regular cash prizes! These packages are worth:

• 1st - €10,000
  • 2nd - €7,500
  • 3rd - €5,000
  • 4th – 10th – €1,500

That’s €32,500 in added value to play for, only at ParadisePoker. The buy-in for the event is €1,000 + €50

Re: Boss Network €1,000,000 guaranteed - 14th December - MASSIVE OVERLAY!!

342 in at the moment and i cant see that many people buying direct into a 1000 euro game:hope [url=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/11/28/f_PokerKings1m_8ce64dd.jpg&srv=img26]
I see it started with 823. :loon Down to 670 now - Both our boys still in. It pays down to 100th so a very good chance of cashing. :hope

Re: Boss Network €1,000,000 guaranteed - 14th December - MASSIVE OVERLAY!! Unlucky Belgareth, very well played their were alot of very aggressive players on your table playing any two....what a time to run JJ into AA (muppet on the table), great read on the re raise by white hawk who was on 9's.

Re: Boss Network €1,000,000 guaranteed - 14th December - MASSIVE OVERLAY!! Arghhh blew it just outside the money.... Hand came up and I had a note on the origional raiser who had been raising with hands like 10 J, A J from early position. He raised a standard amount and another player who was also quite loose re-raised all in. He had been re-raising all in earlier with any pair. So I figure the first guy has such a wide variety of hands i'm not too scared of him (big mistake) and the second guy is likely to have anything from 22 - AA so as I had JJ i have a good chance of being a decient favourate. I'm low stacked but not totally desperate yet. I had the disadvantage of having a player juklaen_dk three to my left who has been making calls all night with hands like KQ , A 10 , and A6 to all in raises - his agression had built him a decient stack but ment it was hard to raise in position with him to my left as he is likely to call a raise with anything even called a re-raise all in with 34 at one point so i knew he was dangerous. This took away the ability to build a stack with any 2 cards so I was waiting for a decient hand for a double up. Anyway I decide to go with the Jacks just as i click the origional raiser says he has aces in the chat window but its too late for me to even think about this I have clicked the all in. Origional raiser calls showing aces and the second guy had 99. Ace on the flop ended my hopes and I'm now wondering if I would play it the same again. Probably .... but I will analysis this in my head over the next few days I guess. In the 5 hours of play I had AK three times 88 once and got trips on turn 99 three times (took blinds with them once and lost with them twice) JJ twice once ending my tournie. 10 10 took down blinds once had to fold once. didnt see KK or AA or QQ !!! did someone take these out of the deck :) I would just like to say thanks for all the support on the forum and in the chat window. Really pushed me to play my best and it ment a lot. Hopefully next time I can pull off a decient finish. Out 133 out of 823

Re: Boss Network €1,000,000 guaranteed - 14th December - MASSIVE OVERLAY!! Thanks again for the support I was very happy with yesterdays results and cant wait for the next big tournie. Hopefully next time a few of us will make it onto the final :) I notice you can buy equity shares of people but have not noticed an equity swap 5% something like that if your both in same tournie. Wonder if that ever happens on here ? I might try the 100k on Virgin this weekend.