Going large!!

Right! I feel like having a little pop at one of the most unprofessional bets today...The Lucky 15. The PL have any number of people in form at the moment so I think the time is right to try and get a big return. I am prepared to do more than one bet perming up a few selections and will be doing them for 50p e/w. I would appreciate anyone's views... Bet 1: 7.20 G LEIGHS TANLEY : Finished 2nd in a 0-66 handicap latest tonight tackles a 0-50. In similar races horses that were Placed in a 3yo handicap within 2 weeks were 5-17. Would be looking to take a price around 5/1. 4.05 WINCANTON RUSSIAN FLAG: Stewart makes a compelling case for backing this horse and he is in the bet! 4.25 NEWBURY AINIA: Widely tipped up ahead of it's last run before finishing 4th. Upped in trip today which could bring about the neccessary improvment. Definitely taking the price. Now this is where the fun starts. I might well decide to "banker" the above 3 selections and then just add a variety of 4th legs. These to include TAKE ME THERE 415 SOUTHWELL who comes out very well statistically ROCK N'ROLLER 455 NEWBURY Proven class and no fitness issues. Solid ew COLLEGE ACE 330 WINCATON - Stewart's write up good enough for me! LIVERPOOL ECHO 435 WINC - See above! MULTAKKA 8.50 G LEIGHS - Solid case made for it by FINTRON. Going to be laying out a far bit but....playing with "their money" after a couple of good days and even 1 winner, double the odds, will ensure I get some investment back. Will be taking the prices and having checked at Oddschecker, Ladbrokes will be getting my business!! Here's hoping for a red letter day....:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.