Cash Players Toolkit

PAULM03

About time I started playing again, haven't played for aaaaages mainly because I find I just can't commit the time. Anyways going to play some cash, mainly because I can dip in and out rather than committing hours on end of my nights to MTTs. So where do I start? What books would be recommended for starting to play cash? What sites? What about the software for anlaysing your play or tracking other players, is that useful? Decided to just forget everything I thought I knew about poker (didn't take long :))and approach this as a total noob, so any advice is welcome:)

Re: Cash Players Toolkit Just be prepared for when you're playing against a yank, a german, a swiss, a brit and a china man - how will you concentrate on the poker when there's so many political issues to be resolved! ;) Start at the low levels, and decide whether you want to play 6max or full ring (9/10 person) so you can concentrate on one particular style.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.