ATP Moscow/Stockholm/Vienna & WTA Moscow 6th -12th Oct

Re: ATP Moscow/Stockholm/Vienna & WTA Moscow 6th -12th Oct

Intensity, You play many dogs young man. What is your goal, 40%?:unsure
Profit:D. I don't really have a goal in % terms for my dogs. But I checked out my stats a couple of weeks ago, and I saw that all my bets >3.00 showed a yield of 37% after 80 bets this year so I like hitting dogs;).

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Profit:D. I don't really have a goal in % terms for my dogs. But I checked out my stats a couple of weeks ago, and I saw that all my bets >3.00 showed a yield of 37% after 80 bets this year so I like hitting dogs;).
37%, very close to 40%. Very nice and keep up the good work!:clap

Re: ATP Moscow/Stockholm/Vienna & WTA Moscow 6th -12th Oct Mr. I or every other tennis expert, what´s goin on with nishikori-hrbaty match? i´ve heard that nishikori has injured knee is ill and takin some medicals. hrbaty got an easy win in first round vs andujar 6-2 6-1 while nishikori struggled a bit against granollers 2-6 6-4 6-2. slovakian player is actualy priced at mountain high 3,15 in some books. any fresh info?

Re: ATP Moscow/Stockholm/Vienna & WTA Moscow 6th -12th Oct Santoro ex player in my eyes, i was going heavily against him, providing that i had at least idea who is Istomin i dont know him, never heard anything about him, perhaps this one is the betting opportunity of the day... can someone here contribute details about Istomin?? thnx boys:D

hello guys this are my bets for today w williams -peneta OVER 20.5 and maybe 2 odds around 4.10 ok williams is williams but peneta is very good this year she improved a lot in every tournamnet she is for sure i 1/4 or semifinal:) H2H is 2-1 for penneta 30-5-2008 roland garos 5-7 3-6 for penneta 13-10-2007 bangkok 6-4 7-6 again for pennet 29-9-2007 korea open 6-2 6-2 for wiliams so over i thnik for sure melzer -lubicic what to say ljubicic is totaly out of form he lose from hanescu in 2 sets i thnik mezler will have easy win 2-0 ljubicic serve is not his old srtong serve and w/o serve i dont see any chance for ljubo here also some bets for challengers cause there is not thread for them frorianapollis capdeville-zampieri capdeville win he has very good results this year won in final in aracaju with alves 2-0 also win final in binghampton with ram 2-1 i dont know much about zamperi i know that he lose from poch-grandin 6-1 6-1 in aracaju:P another match with interesting H2H is kim-bogomolov in sacramento 4-0 for kim k 2 wins in 2008 2 wins in 2007:D i will try here kim win odds around 1.6 also i will try for asuncion wins for fereiro with benedetti and dabul with lisnard GL guys
5 of 5 i only wait kim for to win for 6 of 6:D gl

Re: ATP Moscow/Stockholm/Vienna & WTA Moscow 6th -12th Oct Bellucci to beat Nieminen @3.5 you see, i have personal opinion about this barazilian youngster he is a fantastic young player, tremendous skills to perform as all surfaces player-btw, new generation players are more or less all around,- useless to take into cosideration the surface,-they are more than capable to give the lesson to eveybody, everywhere, and Bellucci belongs to that category Nieminen, nothing special for me, he is doing well from time to time, and i take Bellucci to upset today @3.5 my only bet of the day, lets see......:notworthy

Mr. I or every other tennis expert, what´s goin on with nishikori-hrbaty match? i´ve heard that nishikori has injured knee is ill and takin some medicals. hrbaty got an easy win in first round vs andujar 6-2 6-1 while nishikori struggled a bit against granollers 2-6 6-4 6-2. slovakian player is actualy priced at mountain high 3,15 in some books. any fresh info?
I'm not sure of any info. All I know is he was struggling against Granollers and had an injury time out, and he is injury prone. Hrbaty is pretty much finished at tour level, but indoors is the place where he could find his game again.

Re: ATP Moscow/Stockholm/Vienna & WTA Moscow 6th -12th Oct Former ATP World No. 1 Marat Safin claimed his 400th career win Tuesday at his hometown event, the ATP Kremlin Cup in Moscow. Safin, 28, converted just two of 10 break point opportunities against Israeli Noam Okun, but it was enough to earn a 7-6(5), 3-6, 6-4 win in 2 hr., 5 min. The match had a bizarre end when Safin broke Okun to take the match 6-4 in the third. However, Safin mistakenly thought it was 6-5, and a change over. So after securing the break, the Russian went to his chair and began to towel off. Eventually chair umpire Carlos Bernardes leaned over and informed Safin the match was over. The somewhat embarrassed Safin quickly went to the net and shared a laugh with Okun while they shook hands. :loon:lol:lol I agree with Mr Intensity about Gulbis, what about Bellucci he's a claycourt player and not hard, and I personally would not bet on him.

Re: ATP Moscow/Stockholm/Vienna & WTA Moscow 6th -12th Oct I'm going today for Ana Ivanovic. Odds are not high (in Pinnacle it,s 1.541) but I believe it's right time for previous WTA no.1 to wake up and start to play what she had presented few months ago. Cibulkova is playing well recently but I can't see her winning - I should write differently - "I can;t see Ivanovic LOSING again" !!! ;) Ivanovic to win (1.541) GL !!!

Just going through my bets I think I've found the leak...in the price range 2.00 to 3.00 I'm -6.82% yield over 182 bets. That's about one third of my bets and they just aren't performing well. I'm coming up with a plan for next year:dude

Possibly 1 more play just waiting on a price on a qualifier;) C ROCHUS @ 3.00 Skybet. Don’t see much between these guys here. Darcis has had the better year, with C Rochus mainly operating at challenger level. Darcis is a real confidence player, and I really don’t like him early in a tournament – in fact he’s gone out in the first 2 rounds in 17 of 21 tournaments this year. C Rochus struggled earlier in the year, but seems to be playing better lately. In a couple of indoor hard court challengers he’s reached semi final and final including beating Darcis in 3 sets last week. Looks a solid price.

I had Darcis here as the last leg in a 6 fold acca on boylesports. I just contacted them to ask why it hasn't been settled and they said the result was under investigation... Anyone hear anything about that?

I had Darcis here as the last leg in a 6 fold acca on boylesports. I just contacted them to ask why it hasn't been settled and they said the result was under investigation... Anyone hear anything about that?
Only the number of break points Rochus missed in the final set:lol:lol:lol Haven't heard anything mate:unsure:unsure

Only the number of break points Rochus missed in the final set:lol:lol:lol Haven't heard anything mate:unsure:unsure
The stats were very weird but I think they're just making me wait on purpose. :spank

Re: ATP Moscow/Stockholm/Vienna & WTA Moscow 6th -12th Oct BECKER +5.5 games @ 1.89 Pinnacle. I haven't hit a handicap in a while, but this looks reasonable. Rumours going round that Soderling has been struggling with a cold, and hasn't trained much. That would explain the Wednesday start. Not sure about this, but if true he could be looking to just get through this and be content with a single break in each set (if he can). Anyway, Becker is a big server and has a very good game for indoors, although his form is poor. I don't fancy an upset here, but I think Becker can keep this close.

Re: ATP Moscow/Stockholm/Vienna & WTA Moscow 6th -12th Oct Moya @ 1.72 Ladbrokes I've got for Moya. Both have good results recently, but I feel Moya's ezperience against his young opponent will tell the word. I put my money against Carlos in Vienna ( against Berrer ) and against Karlovic ( Tokyo I think ). He wondered me a lot of times. I never belived Scwank will be a good player, I do not like him, he plays like Robredo with no real strenghts, but a little unforced errors. Moya shows a good serve and forehand. Their last meeting was won by argentinian in Roland Garros, but first it was in 5 sets, second it was clay, and third Moya raised his game on hard.

I'm going today for Ana Ivanovic. Odds are not high (in Pinnacle it,s 1.541) but I believe it's right time for previous WTA no.1 to wake up and start to play what she had presented few months ago. Cibulkova is playing well recently but I can't see her winning - I should write differently - "I can;t see Ivanovic LOSING again" !!! ;) Ivanovic to win (1.541) GL !!!
What A CRAP !!! :@:@:@

Re: ATP Moscow/Stockholm/Vienna & WTA Moscow 6th -12th Oct GABASHVILI @ 1.66 Stan James. I’m willing to back Gabashvili again, after he did a great job for me against Youzhny. I thought he played really well and coming off a challenger title and playing at home his confidence really looks up. He’s got a bigger game than Zverev who will need to attack the net as Gabashvili will be far too strong from the back. Gabashvili likes a target and this match up should work well for him. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

J JOHANSSON @ 3.4 Will Hill. Pim Pim served like a god in the first round against Mahut hitting 20 aces and winning 92% of points behind his first serve. I wish I could have seen that, but still I don’t know much about his physical condition. If he can serve like that again then Nalbandian has a lot of problems. Nalbandian crushed Reynols in the first round but the way he’s played this year still can’t like him as a big fav against decent opposition. Pim Pim is dangerous and getting best price with a bookie that voids on retirements is very nice here.

NIEMINEN @ 1.69 Pinnacle. This looks OK. Nieminen had a big struggle with talented youngster Belucci in the first round and I was pretty impressed he came through that. He has a good record at this event and I think he can build some momentum after that win. Clement is still hanging on to his top 100 spot but I don’t fancy him for this, he lost last week to de Voest when at home and Nieminen should account for him here.

FERRERO @ 2.20 Stan James. The only reason Melzer is fav is because he’s playing at home – even though he’s never been past the quarters here. I said before the first round I think Ferrero is playing well and could have a very good indoor season, and I expect him to win this. H2H is a nice 4-1 to Ferrero including a win on hard courts this year.

Re: ATP Moscow/Stockholm/Vienna & WTA Moscow 6th -12th Oct Ho-ho great profit for me Montanes, Chardy and Moya won their matches as I was predicting. J M Del Potro @ 1.44 Ladbrokes Sure bet. I remember their match on clay in Stotgart, when Del Potro was heavy underdog, but won. Then Juan had a great serve, and a lot more patient and precise play from the back of court. I expect the same from him today. Hard win against Fisher yesterday, that will awake him. G Monfils @ 1.80 Ladbrokes I simply think perseverent frenchman will overrun the flegmatic czech. May be on clay Stepanek would be better, but not on hard. My other picks J. Melzer ( Ferrero do not have simply stamina to plat well all match ), Gabashvili, J. Johansson ( impressed by his win against Mahut ), Troicki. Good luck guys.

Re: ATP Moscow/Stockholm/Vienna & WTA Moscow 6th -12th Oct Not sure what Gabashvili is playing at:sad MONTANES @ 1.53 Will Hill. This price looks just about OK on Montanes. Bastl struggled in qualifying and against Fischer in the first round, and this is going to be a lot tougher. Montanes is having a great year, last week took a set off Moya and got a good win in the first round here against Johansson. Don't really like him indoors but he is several levels above Bastl and class should tell here.

Re: ATP Moscow/Stockholm/Vienna & WTA Moscow 6th -12th Oct 2-3 and not much good happening today. PETROVA @ 2.37 Stan James. I’ve already said a couple of times I’m going against Dementieva in this part of the season, and I’m following that up here. It took a final set tie break against Srebotnik and this should be even tougher. Nadia is playing really well at the moment and indoors is a real handful. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

MOYA @ 1.53 Betfair. Moya looks to be bringing some real game to this part of the season and I see him taking this comfortably. He was very impressive against Schwank, and the Germans run should end here. Petzschner has done well coming through qualifying and got the big upset against Wawrinka, but I think it’s going to take someone with a bigger game to knock off Moya. This looks a juicy price with nearly all bookies going 1.44 and Pinnacle 1.472.

MONFILS @ 2.20 Stan James. Grrr Gonzalez again. He’s just not playing well recently, but coming through a lot of tight matches. However I think his luck runs out and Monfils really should do a number on him. Monfils was very good against Stepanek and a repeat of that performance and he should have this one quite easily.

lates info: ancic has flue. he said tonight lately that he feels really weak and that he dont know will he even play match.his temperature is also too high
Soderling had it a couple of days ago. Must be something going round:unsure

Re: ATP Moscow/Stockholm/Vienna & WTA Moscow 6th -12th Oct PENNETTA @ 4.6 Pinnacle. I was trying to wait for a 1-ball bookie, but this is massive especially compared to where the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />UK bookies have opened. Jankovic had a back problem today and to me it looked a little worse than her normal injury dramas. Jankovic has played a lot recently and coming off 2 titles I think she’ll struggle here. Pennetta is having a great week having beaten Venus and rising starlet Makarova, and this could just be her time. H2H is a convincing 4-0 to Jankovic including a couple of one-sided matches this year, but I really think Pennetta has a good shot here.

PENNETTA @ 4.6 Pinnacle. I was trying to wait for a 1-ball bookie' date= but this is massive especially compared to where the UK bookies have opened. Jankovic had a back problem today and to me it looked a little worse than her normal injury dramas. Jankovic has played a lot recently and coming off 2 titles I think she’ll struggle here. Pennetta is having a great week having beaten Venus and rising starlet Makarova, and this could just be her time. H2H is a convincing 4-0 to Jankovic including a couple of one-sided matches this year, but I really think Pennetta has a good shot here.Ladbrokes Classic russian match against Marat Safin :clap. I've got here for Davydenko, because of his form. He was hugely impressive against not the weakest tennisist Garcia-Lopez. He plays almost without unfforced errors. On the other side Marat is out-of-form and his matches against Okun, Benneteau were dominated by double faults. Nikolay continues race for Shanghai so need to win. Mathieu @ 1.40 Ladbrokes I don't know where he found power to play this tournament. Del Potro and Tursunov retired, while he continues to play in spite of tiredness. In tight situations, paul-Henry really up his game. "Magician" just is slower and weaker to beat Mathieu.
ATP, Davis Cup and Grand Slam Main Draw Results
matchresults_yeartournamentcityetc.gif
2006 Metz France Hard R32 Mathieu 6-4 5-7 6-4
2006 Rotterdam The Netherlands Hard R32 Santoro 6-3 6-3
2005 Lyon France Carpet R16 Santoro 6-1 6-4
2005 New Haven New Haven, CT, USA Hard R32 Santoro 6-4 7-6(2)
2002 Roland Garros France Clay R64 Mathieu 7-5 6-1 1-6 6-4
Yes totally agree here. It's all about game. Penneta plays impressively recently, while Jelena is struggling a little bit ( we saw against Dushevina ), so it's worth risking. Davydenko @ 1.25