1-1 Correct Scores System -8pts

dave

At the moment I'm going to limit this to just the top two divisions, as I don't really have time to do them all. If it looks like it's going well, I may start looking at other league. I will not be placing any money on my selections at the moment. All bets will be singles, 1pt each.

Guest madmick

what system?? Anyone can generate an insulting post and call it a contribution. The man is making picks, giving them to you for free, and this is all you can do? He is under no obligation to reveal any details of how he formulates his selections - most tipsters don't reveal their exact methodology. You now have 54 posts to your name and you still appear to have learned nothing. You haven't even shown any interest in reading posts or threads to which you have been directed - or if you have, you have proved incapable of learning from them. As such, you are becoming more than an irritant - you're just wasting valuable space with your inane banalaties and insults. I suggest its time that you put or shut up. Either be a silent lurker or make some sort of contribution. Otherwise, probably sooner rather than later, one of the mods will tire of you too and that will be that - you will be banned.

Re: what system?? Irish, I'm not going to reveal how I make these selections, but there is a certain method. Even if it is crap, it shouldn't bother you - I'm not putting any money on it, I doubt you are, and no-one else here is either.

Guest toptips

The King is alive I'll be here for a while supplying ye all with toptips as my name suggests. Seek permission before posting your site link. You may have to wait a while because out forum owner is away fighting Saddam. ;)

Re: The King is alive There is simply no reason why anyone should place money on their system selections other than because they want to make money. But chosing not to make money does not make it not a system. Any sensible punter will actually test a strategy first with shadow betting before jumping in with 2 feet. That's siad, I'd be interested to hear from dave what is appealling about 1-1 score betting, and the viability of a betting edge (without of course revealing his system ;) ).

Guest Irish TW

whats the prob Toptips has a massive link to this site on his so why do ye edit his posts? And as well as that, he has no massive link like Joe, and while i'm at it let me state that he dont look for money like Joe does either! And his site is simple and to the point so why do some guys have to take issue with it, I'm sticking up for the lad cos he stuck up for me the other day. I believe half the problem people have with me is my username. :D

Re: whats the prob Sure you're not both one and the same? ;) Read the rules about posting links and then you can make bad comment about mine. After all the explanation I provide you on another thread I'd have thought you be a bit more courtious. My site charges very little for quality data. If you can do better for nothing, let me know and I'll take it from you.