DoylesRoom - Free buy in to tonights $250k gtd (worth $165) with $75 deposit

GaF

Re: DoylesRoom - Free buy in to tonights $250k gtd (worth $165) with $75 deposit Not in even though live chat assured me i would be. info: Please wait for a site operator to respond. info: You are now chatting with 'Peter' Peter: Hi, welcome to our poker room. you: Hi Peter you: Just wondering if the 250k tourney will be startingon time? Peter: yes Peter: it is on schedule you: ah rigt its just i have not been entered yet via the bonus you: and it starts in 16 minutes Peter: did you reply to the e mail the sent you? you: i sent an email but had no reply back Peter: they will not reply Peter: you will be entered into the tourney you: okay thank you for your help Good luck all those who made it in.

Re: DoylesRoom - Free buy in to tonights $250k gtd (worth $165) with $75 deposit

Going out at 5pm for food and drink....not sure if I'll be back in time, but feck it, it's a 250K freeroll so the deposit's been made and e-mail sent off! Don't steal my chips :lol:lol We also get free entry to the 'bounty' tourney which is on a Wednesday at 2:30am:zzz (I think)...well, you pay the $25 + $2.50 entry fee but you get it back whether you win or lose.....I'm on holiday w/c 13th October so may give it a go then.:unsure Good luck folks :hope TQM
Ah well, just home to find I'm not entered....Original deposit of $75 withdrawn and no harm done!:cry:cry Good luck folks....looks like 32red BTB instead!:ok Oh yea...forgot to say....... FECKIN BASSA!:lol:lol:lol TQM

Re: DoylesRoom - Free buy in to tonights $250k gtd (worth $165) with $75 deposit

Not in even though live chat assured me i would be. info: Please wait for a site operator to respond. info: You are now chatting with 'Peter' Peter: Hi, welcome to our poker room. you: Hi Peter you: Just wondering if the 250k tourney will be startingon time? Peter: yes Peter: it is on schedule you: ah rigt its just i have not been entered yet via the bonus you: and it starts in 16 minutes Peter: did you reply to the e mail the sent you? you: i sent an email but had no reply back Peter: they will not reply Peter: you will be entered into the tourney you: okay thank you for your help Good luck all those who made it in.
That wasn't 'Live Chat' - it was ME muahahaha :cheers

Re: DoylesRoom - Free buy in to tonights $250k gtd (worth $165) with $75 deposit I've lost half my stack already :$ First hand - I had TT Flop was 663 and turn and river were undercards, but I walked into 33 :sad Second hand - exercised a perfect squeeze play .... until a short stack came over the top all in and getting 3-1 I had to call with KQ - he had 99 and boom half my stack has gone :sad

Re: DoylesRoom - Free buy in to tonights $250k gtd (worth $165) with $75 deposit 206th for $300 - a far bigger buy-in than I'm used to and the standard was pretty average.:unsure If I had the bankroll to play at those limits regularly then I'm sure I could have finished higher, but as $300 is around twice my average monthly winnings I must admit to just aiming to make the money from around 280 left. :$ Although I can't actually recall picking up any decent hands during the last hour - but I think I would have been more aggressive with position, just aiming to keep an average stack until something good came along, if I hadn't been happy just to make the money :eyes

• 2 weeks later...

Re: DoylesRoom - Free buy in to tonights $250k gtd (worth $165) with $75 deposit Just seen this:

Call me 'ColU' but I've a feeling this offer isnt going to be honoured :sad.
You can't be ColU, I'm ColU. :tongue2 However, I'm prepared to agree to you being "Junior ColU" or "Chief assistant pessimist to ColU".