** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

10% per day

justbetter

Hello everyone First time posting on this website but have been viewing it for a while. My goal is simple, to increase my bank on betfair by 10% every day. The starting bank will be £100 and, if successful, should double up roughly every week. I shall be posting my bets every day, feel free to comment, but this is really just a way to keep tabs on my progress and recieve a little feedback. Wish me luck! :hope

Re: 10% per day ok well if an admin could move it or something, would be appreciated. Wisla 1-1 Tottenham :D Off to a winning start and need one more small win to reach the target for today. That bet will be to lay Belinzona away to Galatasary for £6 at odds of 17.5

Re: 10% per day wow that was a little too close for comfort but a wins a win Sunderland 1-1 Arsenal :) That takes me to a balance of £133.28. 18p above the target :loon In answer to the question earlier, this is hugely ambitious, but i want to go for £5000 before i withdraw, at which point I will take out half. I think I'm going to need all the good lucks I've recieved!

Re: 10% per day Good post although just picking a static bet seems a little risky to me. Have you thought about trading for a 10 tick profit in in-play tennis or football (<2.0 quote). This is something I have been thinking about for some time with a little less ambitious goal of 3-5% a day.

Re: 10% per day Barcelona 6-1 Atletico Madrid :loon Well that takes me to a balance of £142.11, a little short of the day 4 target of £146.41 My bet for today will be to lay Bolton away to West Ham for £24 at odds of 4.5 (high stake because I am more confident on this game than I will be on the games on Monday and Tuesday and this win will mean I won't have to bet tomorrow and will need a smaller win on Tuesday)