4 teams NOT TO LOSE

Guest smudge

Guest smudge

just been thinking of bcrazy's earlier NOT TO LOSE approach and got to thinking of using 4 teams in a similar but different staking approach: 4 teams must be priced at evens or above. and the staking goes as follows: 6X 2pt doubles on the WIN at min odds 2.00 6X 1pt doubles on the DRAW at average odds 3.25 total stake 18pts as long as none of the 4 teams lose you will return: 2 WINS / 2 DRAWS (worst case scenario) a smidge over 18pts 3 WINS / 1 DRAW 3X 8pt doubles returns 24pts 4 WINS / 0 DRAWS 6X 8pt doubles returns 48pts 3 DRAWS / 1 WINS 3X 10.5pt doubles returns 31.5pts 4 DRAWS / 0 WINS 4X 10.5pt doubles returns 42pts 1 losing selection will see at least 1 double of either 8pts or 10.5pts returned (more if all 3 win or all 3 draw) any thoughts please?

Guest spreaditabout

not to lose

"as long as none of the 4 teams lose "
Interesting smudge, odds of Evens and above though, I think it would be difficult to consistantly find "4 not to lose". Looks good on the stakes side, give it a go... good luck ;)

Guest smudge

Re: not to lose cheers for the input spreadit! i agree that 4 teams could provide tricky - i only found 1 team this weekend that was priced evens i was confident wouldn't lose - they won but finding 4 as you say might be tricky! if i do come across a week with such i'll post them here! trouble is most of my betting these days is on very short priced selections so i don't venture much into odds against territory!

• 3 years later...

Re: 4 teams NOT TO LOSE Hey, This is my first post and I just wanted to say how much I like this forum and the ideas available. I just wanted to get this thread back up to the top of the forum to get some thoughts, particularly because I think that it is relevant this week betting on Reading, Aston Villa, Man City and Fulham in the Premier League alone. Or could you just use handicap (+0.5) multiples with the same result? All the best, Mark

Re: 4 teams NOT TO LOSE :welcome coolkat. This could be a great system. Be interested in the results. Personally i think man cty, fulham, reading and Aston Villa all have winnable games. If you can get the odds that your after then definately roll with it. I've certainly found in the past along with many others that if you do hit a loser, you'll learn more than if you had won. Which will certainly help you identify things that need tweaking. Good luck with this:ok