APAT PRO-AM in Luton - Blatch wins!

Blatch

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: APAT PRO-AM in Luton - Blatch wins! Is that your doing Des?!?! .... and I thought we got on well and that you were such a nice bloke - how wrong could I be? ;) I had phone interview with Sky TV Earlier and Tikay promoting the event ... went well i think :)

Re: APAT PRO-AM in Luton - Blatch wins!

Is that your doing Des?!?! .... and I thought we got on well and that you were such a nice bloke - how wrong could I be? ;) I had phone interview with Sky TV Earlier and Tikay promoting the event ... went well i think :)
Guilty Neil! I was in the building when you did the interview and I was told it went very well. I will tell Blue Square you want 1b if you would like.

Guilty Neil! I was in the building when you did the interview and I was told it went very well. I will tell Blue Square you want 1b if you would like.
That would be great, thanks Des :ok Any idea what happens to expenses payment as I dont think I have a blue square account?:eyes

That would be great, thanks Des :ok Any idea what happens to expenses payment as I dont think I have a blue square account?:eyes
I guess they would issue you with a cheque at the event if you do not have an account.