Dare you post your sharkscope stats?

GaF

Re: Dare you post your sharkscope stats? You can actually define your own criteria for a shark if you like in the options ;) From the FAQ

The shark symbol means the website has automatically categorized that player as being very strong. A very weak player will get a Fish symbol. The exact criteria used can be viewed (and changed if you disagree with our settings) in the preferences. We broadly aim to make the top 15% of players Sharks and the bottom 15% Fish by default. We have 3 types of Shark as a good Av. ROI varies with stake level. For example a 7% Av. ROI is extrememly good at the $1000 level, but mediocre at the $5 stake level.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Dare you post your sharkscope stats? This is the default:

Define Classes shark3.gifshark3.gifshark3.giffish.gif
Stake:
Games Played > >
Av. Profit ($) > <
Av. ROI % > <
Total Profit ($) > <
Oops - Images not come out - first 3 columns are sharks - last column is fish

Re: Dare you post your sharkscope stats? I only play on betfair and they only track SnG's at present. Until last week I rarely played SnG's - just not really my thing. However as I play a lot more poker during the winter (due to jumps season) and as I've been hearing a lot bout these "Double Or Nothing" SnG's I thought I'd give them a go. I liked the idea of them and as others have discussed they can be pretty easy if the right tactics are used. It's only been about a week and I've played at a fairly low level. Just trying to find my feet with them at the moment but so far so good - think I've cracked the strategy! lol

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormNetworkFilter
Harold Boom 62$4 $21 14%$220 Super Hot>BetfairG=H NoLim Double or Nothing SNG Onlyx
All SnG's
UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormNetworkFilter
Harold Boom 171$0 $21 6%$81 Super Hot>Betfairx

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Dare you post your sharkscope stats? Here's my SnG graph on Stars. I was never really a tourney player there, more low level cash. Played game 300 around this time last year, was on a dreadful run and gave them up I start playing double or nothing games at 301 about a month ago after taking some time off to work on my game. Pretty happy with the turnaround :lol shark.jpg