Dare you post your sharkscope stats?

GaF

I got a bit of a shock to be honest :loon Lucky I dont play STTs often anymore ;) So come on - dont be bashful - put your stats up for the 5 sites (covered by sharkscope) that you've played the most STTs on (good or bad) I might have to go round these 5 aliases and do everything I can do to turn them positive - can't be having my reputation tarnished like this :loon :tongue2 f_20080930Sham_599ef64.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Dare you post your sharkscope stats? f_ssm_85e82fb.jpg I was sure I'd played more than that on Party in the distant past. :unsure Probably means it doesn't qualify as one of my five, but I've used up my five free searches for today now.

I might have to go round these 5 aliases and do everything I can do to turn them positive - can't be having my reputation tarnished like this :loon :tongue2
NOOOOO!!! Does that mean I have to play on PKR again? :loon

Re: Dare you post your sharkscope stats?

I might have to go round these 5 aliases and do everything I can do to turn them positive - can't be having my reputation tarnished like this
I was going to do something similer at the begining of the year with all the different stakes in my poker tracker databases, was going fine untill I got to Ladbrokes and found they no longer had 0.15/0.30 tables. Party Poker has next to none of my games on there and as Full Tilt is the only one in double figures apart from the blue square bubble account and the Virgin play 20 in a day or something to get in a freeroll I am keeping my stats to my self. What happened to Valedown? thought he was a sit and go god;)

Re: Dare you post your sharkscope stats? love my form on stars:loldamn nl omaha games .some good and bad on here

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormNetworkFilter
ubermonkey 47$7 $30 12%$347 -IPNx
uberpl 22-$7 $33 -14%-$156 -IPNx
uberpl 3-$4 $4 -100%-$12 -FullTiltx
uberpl 232$0 $4 22%-$9 Super TiltPokerStarsx

I was going to do something similer at the begining of the year with all the different stakes in my poker tracker databases, was going fine untill I got to Ladbrokes and found they no longer had 0.15/0.30 tables. Party Poker has next to none of my games on there and as Full Tilt is the only one in double figures apart from the blue square bubble account and the Virgin play 20 in a day or something to get in a freeroll I am keeping my stats to my self. What happened to Valedown? thought he was a sit and go god;)
Laddies still have .15/.30 - but it's listed under another limit - either .10/.20 or .25/.50 :ok I didn't keep my login details (though could do with them now I cannot log on to my other account :wall :wall) - figured I didn't need 2 accounts there, so cleared it out .....I've used my 5 searches - anyone tell me how ValeDown did? :lol :lol :lol

Re: Dare you post your sharkscope stats? hi all,hope you are all well.due to restrictions i face in my current location i cannot post pics on here.i now only play on stars (the_croc_pl)but after 3 months play and a starting balance of $0 my stats look fairly solid.learning lessons from the past regarding Bankroll Management is certainly helping (max 5% of b/roll)started on lowest level and now up to $20+2 level.any mod please feel free to post my table.

When I click the insert image its asking me for the URL of the image. But i just want to browse my computer for the image. Am I doing something wrong?
If you're hosting with imageshack there's a few links towards the bottom of the screen, one of them will work if you copy and paste onto here, just test each one using 'preview post' on here to see if they've uploaded.

UsernameGames PlayedAv. Pro
UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormNetworkFilter
Westeno9 845$3 $7 31%$2,286 -CryptoLogicx
fit
Av. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormNetworkFilter
Westeno9 845$3 $7 31%$2,286 -CryptoLogicx
Dont play no more now though just bingo now as most people no how 2 play, or on the sites i use they do anyway them as 7/8 usaully left and all in as blinds to big or on the sites i use they do anyway.

Re: Dare you post your sharkscope stats? When I first started playing poker 3 yrs ago I mainly played the $10 sng's on prima and you would start with 50 x bb's. I figured out the best way to play them very quickly and would then play 4 screens at a time. I made decent profit at the time but over time realised that playing cash is the best money earner and more time efficient.

Re: Dare you post your sharkscope stats? They work out the ROI in a really strange (stupid) way..... It's the average of your ROI at each level, so for example if your stats are: $100 Buy in - 1000 Played - ROI 70% $1 Buy in - 1 Played - ROI (-100%) Then they will give your ROI as (-15%) :wall