** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Exclusive League With PokerKings-October

Guppie

Re: PL Exclusive League With PokerKings-October New table up. :ok Well done Spanner :clap and kip and gazabroad on the podium. :clap Looking tight at the top with the top 5 all making 2 FTs. Phil currently front runner for spoon. Still 2 rounds to go so plenty of scope for others to get there. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League With PokerKings-October :$ :$ :$ Errmm, a blanket apology to all of my fellow forum members, who fell foul of an evil suckout tonight, courtesy of me. My thanks go to my mother, who was dealing, and I went through phases of hitting absolutely everything. Sort of messes up my chances of nabbing the spoon this month though :unsure

Re: PL Exclusive League With PokerKings-October 2 weeks away from the league and McG turns his first out into last out. :clap Gazabroad and Guppie on the podium. You 3 didn't hang around once you got rid of bubble girl did you - by the time I'd kicked the cat it was all over. :tongue2 Guppie stakes his claim for yet another league. Are we going to let him run away with everything? Come on PL - we can catch him (he's away next week ;)) Phil appears to be protecting his position as spoon in waiting by not playing. :ok