DOOZY DOZEN SYSTEM

Guest system13

Guest system13

I found this strategy somewhere on the net (CR by Mr Oops) and although it`s some kind of progressive pyramid,I`ll give it a try just for fun,my main strategy remains 3% of starting bank level stakes. Anyway,here it goes... DOOZY DOZEN THIS IS A HIT-AND-RUN SYSTEM for quick win or lose. The goal, if you win the first bet, is to win the starting bet six times over in a maximum of five betss - or at least lose nothing. Supposing you win the first 5 unit bet; if you then have two straight losses, you get even with the bank. In all other cases your net win will be 3 or 30 units (still supposing you won the first bet). This is achieved by a delicately calculated series of bets where the first winning is your "entrance" to the system. The net win is now 10 units and this is going to last for two bets; the first one being 4 units and the next 6 units - no matter if you win or lose. If both bets are lost you gained nothing but your bankroll is as before. If the first bet is won and the second lost, you won 8 units so you have 12. Bet 9 of those 12;if win you get 30 if lost you keep the 3 left-overs. If the first bet is lost and the second won, you have 18 units. Bet 6 and if you win, you have a net win of 30, if lost you still have 12 units and is able to bet 9 (keeping 3 if lost, getting a total net of 30 if you win). And last, if you win both bets, you have made a net of 30 units in three spins... Of course you have to provide a way to "predict" the outcomes, to decide where to bet, as your success is depending on that but the system itself can take some losses, as we will see. Now, here is the complete description of the system in action: STEP 1: Bet 5 units If you LOSE, well... two out of three you will... If you WIN, you go to Step 2 STEP 2: Bet 4 units If you LOSE, you go to Step 3 If you WIN, you go to Step 4 STEP 3: Bet 6 units If you LOSE, you broke even. Take a break and try again later... If you WIN, you go to Step 4 STEP 4: Bet 6 units If you LOSE, you go to Step 5 If you WIN, you have a 30 units profit - that's 600% interest! Walk. STEP 5: Bet 9 units If you LOSE, you have a 3 units profit - that's 60% interest! Take a walk, relax and then - you decide! If you WIN, you have a 30 units profit - that's 600% interest! Walk. Disclaimer THIS SYSTEM IS NOT FOR FREE! Anyone using this system do so under the obligation that, in case of winning, a donation must willingly and easily be done to charity (of your own choice):lol Or you will rarely get past Step 3...:b :lol Enough talk, let`s get busy: Starting bank:100 units ROUND 1 STEP 1 :Stake 5 units ATALANTA - Chievo @ 2,00 :hat

Guest system13

Re: DOOZY DOZEN SYSTEM Successful "entrance" into the system... STEP 1: ATALANTA - Chievo 1-0 WON :D Current bank:105 units So now lets proceed to Step 2. STEP 2: Bet 4 units BOLTON - Tottenham @2,45 :hat

Guest system13

Re: DOOZY DOZEN SYSTEM STEP 2 : BOLTON - Tottenham 1-0 WON :D Current bank: 110,8 units STEP 4 : 6 units ***will post tomorrow ;) :hat

Guest system13

Re: DOOZY DOZEN SYSTEM Luddite,thanks for your input,I`ll try to clear some things out.:D Well,the original doozy dozen system (which is basically only the staking strategy) is supposed to rely on odds @ 3,00 in order to function in the way described in the original post. I modified that part a little bit so I use a range of odds between evens and 3/1,or even better than that, only when I spot a bet that I think is value bet. Now,what is a value bet for me doesn`t mean that`s a value bet for someone else so guess I`m selecting teams in a highly subjective manner,along of course with other well known parameters like form,injuries,motivation,tradition,etc,etc. In some cases prevail one factor,in some cases some another factor, so the selecting process is kind of flexible but I tend to bet on valued home teams or heavily overpriced away teams... F.e. for todays bet, I think Alloa has more than 45,5 % probability to win especially when Ayr boss Campbell Money has injury and suspension problems and could be missing as many as five key men. Allan McManus is suspended, David Craig has a calf strain and Iain Nicolson,Stewart Kean and Stephen Whalen are all rated doubtful. As a matter of fact, just spotted a pattern that both previous bets ended with 1-0 homewins, so maybe I`ll put some interest on 1-0 and rename the thread 1-0 correct score system.:lol GLTA

Guest system13

Re: DOOZY DOZEN SYSTEM Alloa - AYR UNITED 2-3 LOST :rolleyes Current bank: 104,8 units Remark ****** At this stage,DDS has shown slightly better profit in comparison with 3% level stakes ( +0,45 units) but with only 3 bets only conclusion one can make is :rollin Now comes the "critical" part because step 5 "demands" 9 units and if lost DDS will be down for -4,2 units (it shouldn`t have been actually if I followed strictly the @ 3,00 rule, but that gave me an idea for the future;) ),whilst with level stakes I can lose the next bet and still be up for +1,35 units (couple of consolation beers >D ).That I think says it all on level stakes favor. But,I don`t want just couple of beers,I wanna hooker too...:lol So let`s rock. STEP 5: 9 units ***yet to be decided. :hat

Guest system13

Re: DOOZY DOZEN SYSTEM Well,it had to happen eventually,not necessarily last night though... "Stephen Whalen rated doubtful", yeah,right,he played like a dragon scoring a hat-trick:eek ,i have some serious talking to do with my Scotland network:) ...at least the threads name remains the same ;)

Guest system13

Re: DOOZY DOZEN SYSTEM CROATIA - Belgium 4-0 WON :D Round 1 of DDS ended successfully with 15,15% profit on starting bank i.e. ~300% interest on initial 5 units bet. Starting bank: 100 units Current bank: 115,15 units Profit/Loss: 15,15% W/L: 3/1 In Round 2 I`ll try to follow strictly the DDS with odds no smaller than @3,00, meaning that I`ll possibly include some draw picks and/or doubles. But that remains for tomorrow or the day after ;) Cheers :hat

Guest system13

Re: DOOZY DOZEN SYSTEM After sobering, lets continue to Round 2. STEP 1: Stake 5 units 2 Apr, 18:30 CET ALBANIA - IRELAND DRAW @ 3,25

Guest system13

Re: DOOZY DOZEN SYSTEM ALBANIA - IRELAND 0-0 WON :D Current bank:126,4 units Once again successful entrance into the system,but this time with "correct" odds so Round 2 will show profit even in worst case scenario (i.e.if 2 further bets deliver consecutive loses...I`ll try to prevent that from happening though ;) STEP 2 will be posted as soon as decided. Cheers :hat

Guest system13

Re: DOOZY DOZEN SYSTEM STEP 2: Stake 4 units 4 Apr, 19:30 CET LUGANO - SION DRAW @ 3,2 (apparantly this game will not be played today,although my local bookie has it on the coupon,but didn`t find it on GB, so a change of plan,step 2 will be: 5 Apr, 19:30 HEERENVEEN - RODA JC DRAW @ 3,25

Guest system13

Re: DOOZY DOZEN SYSTEM REAL MADRID - Manchester Utd 3-1 LOST :rolleyes Current bank: 116,4 units Round 2 ended before I thought, maybe I should have donated something to charity after successful Round 1...0] Anyway,I`ll take a brake and then continue with Round 3. Cheers :hat