The draw

Object is to find the best value draw on a daily basis that has also high ratings from the various systems that I use. Please note that this is experimental and I will only be making small bets on these selections. There will obviously be days when there is no bet. Generally the odds are likely to be from Betfair and corrected for 5% commission,will give bookie if not Betfair 09/04/3 Denmark Div 1 Bronshoj vs B1913 @3.66 Oops! Thanks for reminding me O Big One

Re: ... Thanks Da Hannanah,I am well aware of the position in Den div 1 and the pick was not made on the sole basis of the odds.I have grown quite used to systems that I use giving results such as this and have learned to accept it when it happens.

Re: ... Da Hannanah There have been 36 draws in Den div 1 this season ...at average odds for the draw 19 have been under 3.5, 16 have been over 3.5 and 1 at 3.50,if you are saying that it easier to pick at lower odds then fair enough ,but not to say there is a strong bias towards the lower odds.Bearing in mind that the av.odds for the Bronshoj-B1913 match were 3.31 then the pick imho was very reasonable.

Guest Da Hannanah

... Dunno about those stats, Ose, but to me it seem that the odds this following weekend are faily typical of Danish div 1. Hard to find a single draw below 3,5 - indeed, it's hard to find one below 4!!! B 1913 HERFØLGE 3.75 4.00 1.68 HIK RANDERS FREJA 3.05 3.90 1.90 FC AARHUS HORSENS 2.15 3.75 2.65 SKJOLD HVIDOVRE 1.40 4.75 5.40 FREDERICIA ØLSTYKKE 1.90 3.90 3.05 FREM BRØNSHØJ 1.38 5.00 5.40 SØNDERJYLLAND B 93 1.50 4.45 4.50 VEJLE B 1909 1.55 4.35 4.25

Re: ...Mon 14/4/03 Sweden Allsvenskan- Djurgarden vs Halmstad 3.755 average odds 3.30-3.37 from various sites. Djurgarden tends to take a while to get going at the beginning of the season and Halmstead had a lot of draws last season Another fine loss 2-0 this time :)