Champions League: Group Stage: Matchday 2- Tuesday 30th September

Re: Champions League: Group Stage: Matchday 2- Tuesday 30th September HI all, I agree with alot of the punters on here that Fenerbache should win tonight and at 1.9 on betfair I think those odds definatly have to be taken. I understand they have not had the best starts to their domestic season (currently lying 8th I believe.?) and Dynamo have had a decent start to their domestic season. However I think on a European night in Turkey most teams will struggle to cope with the intimidating atmosphere created by the fanatical support. So Fener to win for me. In relation to the Villareal - Celtic game, I see alot of people are lumping on Villareal - I cannot and will not blame you for this. Everything points to a Spanish vicotry tonight - Celtic awful away record in the CL, the Spanairds great start domestically, a good point at old Trafford for Villa in the first CL game. However, for some reason I have a slight inclination that tonight we will finally break our awful away form and we will come away from Spain with somethin other than a defeat. I just feel we have a fairly decent squad right now, with the attacking power of McGeady and Maloney and with Samaras' goal form I can see us scoring tonight. Our defence worries me slightly however big Caldwell has came onto cracking form in recent times and that just leaves my worries firmly targated at our 'Captain' McMadness. I would not suggest anyone to follow me on this as I am probably betting firmly with my heart and not my head, but Celtic win at 9/1 IMO is too high and therefore should be punished. I am also taking a draw in this game. I must repeat I would not advise anyone on these bets but I just felt I should mention my view on the game. GL all :ok

Re: Champions League: Group Stage: Matchday 2- Tuesday 30th September

Bayern vs OL looks very overish to me and will take it along with Goal/Goal. Odds of evens and 1,80 look good tome for teams with that attacking potential. Good luck
nicko I'm of the opinion Lyon can create the upset or at least take a point away from this one just like they did with Fiorentina. Bayern doesn't seem right and Juninho is the man who can make any club suffer with his the dead ball skills. Look for a set play to make the difference.

anyone got any thoughts on the juventus borisov match? i'm in two minds about how strong borisov actually is..
Juventus without Buffon and Amauri today. Some new faces in the lineup, missing Buffon hmmmm, but Manninger isn't a bad replacement. No nothing at all about Bate Borisov so you figure it out mate

HI all, I agree with alot of the punters on here that Fenerbache should win tonight and at 1.9 on betfair I think those odds definatly have to be taken. I understand they have not had the best starts to their domestic season (currently lying 8th I believe.?) and Dynamo have had a decent start to their domestic season. However I think on a European night in Turkey most teams will struggle to cope with the intimidating atmosphere created by the fanatical support. So Fener to win for me. In relation to the Villareal - Celtic game, I see alot of people are lumping on Villareal - I cannot and will not blame you for this. Everything points to a Spanish vicotry tonight - Celtic awful away record in the CL, the Spanairds great start domestically, a good point at old Trafford for Villa in the first CL game. However, for some reason I have a slight inclination that tonight we will finally break our awful away form and we will come away from Spain with somethin other than a defeat. I just feel we have a fairly decent squad right now, with the attacking power of McGeady and Maloney and with Samaras' goal form I can see us scoring tonight. Our defence worries me slightly however big Caldwell has came onto cracking form in recent times and that just leaves my worries firmly targated at our 'Captain' McMadness. I would not suggest anyone to follow me on this as I am probably betting firmly with my heart and not my head, but Celtic win at 9/1 IMO is too high and therefore should be punished. I am also taking a draw in this game. I must repeat I would not advise anyone on these bets but I just felt I should mention my view on the game. GL all :ok
We have got to win one of these CL away games one of these days :hope although Villareal should win comfortably shhhhhhh

My picks for Tuesday: Zenit-R. Madrid I think Zenit was a bit unlucky against Juve in the 1st group match. Real is, of course, a slight favorite here but they have not won in their last 7 away Champions League games. Zenit has all the talent upront and can surely score against any opponent. Real also has all the talent upfront but continue to look far from impressive at the back. Zenit has 5 overs in their last 6 overall and 7 overs in their last 10 home games while Real has 4 overs in their last 6 overall and 7 overs in their last 10 away games. My pick: >2.5 (1.83);
:clap:clap:clap

Zenit SPb - Real Madrid I dont trust in Zenit win today... Probably correct score for me 1:2, 2:2 Today 2 stake for me on this game: Real (0)*1.85 1:2:nana Over 2.5*1.8 1:2 :nana And one not big stake on Bate - Juve. Bate to score*2 32' BATE Borisov 2 - 1 Juventus even more one :) :nana
GL for all!

HI all, I agree with alot of the punters on here that Fenerbache should win tonight and at 1.9 on betfair I think those odds definatly have to be taken. I understand they have not had the best starts to their domestic season (currently lying 8th I believe.?) and Dynamo have had a decent start to their domestic season. However I think on a European night in Turkey most teams will struggle to cope with the intimidating atmosphere created by the fanatical support. So Fener to win for me. In relation to the Villareal - Celtic game, I see alot of people are lumping on Villareal - I cannot and will not blame you for this. Everything points to a Spanish vicotry tonight - Celtic awful away record in the CL, the Spanairds great start domestically, a good point at old Trafford for Villa in the first CL game. However, for some reason I have a slight inclination that tonight we will finally break our awful away form and we will come away from Spain with somethin other than a defeat. I just feel we have a fairly decent squad right now, with the attacking power of McGeady and Maloney and with Samaras' goal form I can see us scoring tonight. Our defence worries me slightly however big Caldwell has came onto cracking form in recent times and that just leaves my worries firmly targated at our 'Captain' McMadness. I would not suggest anyone to follow me on this as I am probably betting firmly with my heart and not my head, but Celtic win at 9/1 IMO is too high and therefore should be punished. I am also taking a draw in this game. I must repeat I would not advise anyone on these bets but I just felt I should mention my view on the game. GL all :ok
Hope everyone took my advice and never followed my Celtic prediction, dsiappointing result tonight, good first half, second half always felt a goal was coming for the Spanairds :(

My picks for Tuesday: Zenit-R. Madrid I think Zenit was a bit unlucky against Juve in the 1st group match. Real is, of course, a slight favorite here but they have not won in their last 7 away Champions League games. Zenit has all the talent upront and can surely score against any opponent. Real also has all the talent upfront but continue to look far from impressive at the back. Zenit has 5 overs in their last 6 overall and 7 overs in their last 10 home games while Real has 4 overs in their last 6 overall and 7 overs in their last 10 away games. My pick: >2.5 (1.83); won Arsenal-Porto Arsenal is the clear favorite here and as long as they have the right attitude and do not play like they did against Hull over the weekend I'm convinced they'll win this game. Arsenal will be looking at winning the game after the draw in the 1st group match while Porto would be happy with a draw tomorrow. Porto lost 3 of their 5 most influencial players from last season: Quaresma, Bosingwa and Paulo Assunção (the man that kept the team balanced in midfield and secure at the back who left for At. Madrid). Only decent defender they have on the wings right now is Fucile but he's injured and didn't travel. It's all about Lucho (not sure to play) and Lizandro right now... Porto played in England 10 times before, losing 9 and drawing 1 (1-1 against M. United under Mourinho when they won the Champions League). My pick: Arsenal -1AH (1.96);won Fenerbahce-D. Kiev The Turkish side has 10 wins in their last 10 home games (and that includes a 2-1 win over Chelsea in the CL last season) and is unbeaten at home for their last 14 UEFA competition games. Kiev has a 0-1-7 record in their last 8 CL group stage games, scored only 2 goals and conceded 18 in those 8 games. With the great suppport from the fans and Spanish striker Guiza upfront I do expect a home win here. My pick: Fenerbahce -0.5AH (1.84); lost :gimme Good luck! JC
:ok

Re: Champions League: Group Stage: Matchday 2- Tuesday 30th September bloody samaras !! straight through on goal and fluffed the chance then doesnt jump in the wall for the free-kick :wall Just back from spain this morning, we played better than I thought we would but Villareal are a classy passing outfit and deserved the win over the 90 - great day yesterday with the villareal fans marching up to the ground behind the drums after the paella party ! nice weather, good beer - shit result :sad

bloody samaras !! straight through on goal and fluffed the chance then doesnt jump in the wall for the free-kick :wall Just back from spain this morning, we played better than I thought we would but Villareal are a classy passing outfit and deserved the win over the 90 - great day yesterday with the villareal fans marching up to the ground behind the drums after the paella party ! nice weather, good beer - shit result :sad
Glad you had a good day apart from the result mate, just the usual Celtic away European trip- a great day till the football starts!