** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A bit of unquoted fun...

aldric

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A bit of unquoted fun...

good going so far mate :ok could you share any thoughts regarding your selection process?
No selection process at all really.... other than if I 'like' the look of the game. I do usually look at the h2h and in the Santos game for example each side hadn't scored more than 2 goals against each other, so with odds of 7.00 I thought it was a steal. This afternoons greek match, its one of those compulsive bets that I shouldn't do as to be fair the h2h looks awful. But in general the greeks dont score too often. Generally I will be looking for matches with lower odds, I like the look of Norrkoping v Orebro at 1800 tonight.... Both teams are capable of scoring and conceding goals but no unquoted in h2h and last game in April this year was 0-0. Odds of 9.0 seem worth the risk, if the Greek game is a winner that is! Also, this is a bit of fun so I am trying to double up as fast as possible... :)

Bet 3 - Ionikos v Agrrotikos - @ 19 In play, 15' played.
2-0 75' gone. I've been a bit brave (or st ooooopid) and gone for the next bet. If that wins the bank should be, £139.12 Bet 4 - Orebro v Norrkoping - @ 8.6 (£139.84 liability).

Örebro match could be a good lay, since Örebro has recently secured that they avoid relegation, so they don't "need" the win. Norrköping will try to avoid relegation but they are in really bad shape. I see a definite under 2.5 here :ok
1-2 Norrkoping score on 46'..... makes for a nervous 2nd half now!!! :\

2-2 55' played and unquoted down to 3.9 to lay..... :sad
I was never worried!!! :loon finished 2-2 Bank £156.66 Bet 5 Rushden v Altrincham - @ 7.0 (£161.40 liability) (in play 3' 0-0) I initally placed the bet at 6.8 and only a tiny amount was matched, so thats why the liability is a little bit more than the bank. Reasons for this bet h2h looks good, most either team has scored against the other is 3... I also thought that this was on Sky and they are always dull as hell! But unfortunately it isn't, just checked :lol Rushden are the form team, if anyone is going to score 4 goals it would be them... so :hope they don't have their shooting boots on tonight!!!

Re: A bit of unquoted fun... Don't know about anyone else, but im having fun!! :lol

BetSelectionOddsProfitBank
1Athletico Madrid v Sevilla7.80£14.01£114.01
2Santos v Portuguesa7.00£18.11£132.12
3Ionikos v Agrotikos19.00£7.00£139.12
4Orebo v Norrkoping8.60£17.54£156.66
5Rushden v Altrincham6.98£25.73£182.39
:ok

Well done mate. Am having fun also lol :beer Hopefully get another couple of picks in tomorrow since i have an early kick off.
Cheers :ok Yep your thread is going well, fingers crossed for the Real game. Bet 5 - Villareal v Celtic - Lay Any Unquoted @ 7.80 (£182.24 liability) I expect Celtic to play 4-5-1 and try to play very defensive football and hope for a 0-0 or a 1-1 draw. :hope

I expect Celtic to play 4-5-1 and try to play very defensive football and hope for a 0-0 or a 1-1 draw. :hope
As I thought, from the BBC website: 1859: A defence-minded Gordon Strachan starts with Georgios Samaras as a lone striker. Aiden McGeady is back in the Celtic starting line-up but Barry Robson is on the bench. ---- Hopefully the defence holds out!

Re: A bit of unquoted fun... Bet 7 - Liverpool v PSV - Lay Any Unquoted @ 6.60 (£107.91 liability) Liverpool are very likely to win, however they are not exactly on top form and scoring lots of goals. I believe these odds are way too low.... they have played 4 times recently: Liverpool 1 - PSV 0 (11.4.07) PSV 0 - Liverpool 3 (3.4.07) Liverpool 2 - PSV 0 (22.11.06) PSV 0 - Liverpool 0 (12.09.06) I am happy to take this on.......:hope

Re: A bit of unquoted fun... I'm with you on the Liverpool game. I managed to win £29.53 over the weekend starting from £30 and lost all the profit on a stupid 0-0 bet with St Patricks v Hertha Berlin. Time to claw back losses. Check out the stats: (hope you don't mind me posting this here) http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/not-another-correct-score-drip-72025/index2.html#post1195358

I'm with you on the Liverpool game. I managed to win £29.53 over the weekend starting from £30 and lost all the profit on a stupid 0-0 bet with St Patricks v Hertha Berlin. Time to claw back losses. Check out the stats: (hope you don't mind me posting this here) http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/not-another-correct-score-drip-72025/index2.html#post1195358
Sorry to hear about your 0-0 result, they always seem to come when you least expect them.. Im staying clear of those bets from now on. Good luck with your new challenge, hopefully you will be off to a winning start :ok
Well done mate, would have done the celtic game also if i was not out with the gf. money to be made, if you pick the right games. Psv defence well dodgy, hope it comes of for you, saying that liverpool are hot and cold.
Yep, the Celtic game had fantastic odds for laying unquoted as they were always going to defend and hope to sneak a goal. PSV aren't the best, however I feel that the odds are value... I definately prefer taking on some of the lower odds where I feel there is some value and scoring 4 goals or more in the Champions League is some going (I know Arsenal did it last night).

Re: A bit of unquoted fun... Cheers Aldric, laying the 0-0 can be profitable but I reckon you need to stick with the lower leagues or the south american matches. I have a very good strike rate with the blue square leagues as they are always high score matches (some even have the first goal in the first 5 minutes!). I often lay the higher score lines in play when the match is in the 75th minute or above, as I feel it is much safer (famous last words :lol). Congrats on the excellent run of unqoated though, I know I would be a bag of nerves full time if I was doing that constantly though. Every goal would be a step closer to an ulcer. :lol

Re: A bit of unquoted fun... Bet 8. Wisla Krakow v Tottenham - LAY Any Unqoted @ 11.50. Tottenham won 2-1 at home in the first leg and I expect a similar scoreline in the 2nd leg. Can't see Tottenham scoring 4 goals after losing most of the strike power in the transfer window.