24" Monitor for £163.33

GaF

Re: 24" Monitor for £163.33 1. 41s3g%2B1YeuL._SL160_AA115_.jpg NEC MultiSync 24" Widescreen Professional Gaming LCD Monitor - Black by NEC (Electronics - 18 Feb 2009) Buy new: £810.75 £124.43 9 Used & new from £124.43 In stock hopefully not too good to be true 'cos just ordered one ! only concern it is being sold by a 'marketplace' seller rather than amazon themselves, but their feedback looks ok. found this review which priced it at over £600 in October - http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/monitors/2008/10/23/nec-multisync-24wmgx3-24in-widescreen-lcd/1 :ok

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 24" Monitor for £163.33 The more I looked the more I thought it must be a 'typo'. The price on Amazon has now been changed to £709.53 ! I have email confirmation from Amazon of my order but of course they are not going to be sending it. I wait to see what the supplier has to say ! EDIT just noticed £709.53 is the Amazon price not the marketplace seller, so I guess I have to hope they were genuinely selling it at the lower price and they are now sold out rather than the price is withdrawn because it was an error :hope but not hopeful ! ANOTHER EDIT just noticed I had an email from Amazon at 6.18pm saying my order had been shipped :) but when I track the order it says "Please accept our apologies. This product was incorrectly listed and the price is incorrect. You have been refunded in full". :\

• 2 months later...

Re: 24" Monitor for £163.33

Thanks oh and thanks for all the replies sigh....... I checked that acer but had loads of dodgey reviews so decided not to get that one gone with this one instead now http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/6738004/LG-W2242S-PF-22-Widescreen-LCD-Monitor/Product.html
Looks better than the Acer to my untrained eye but don't have the technical knowledge to really comment I'd be interested in what you make of it when you've test driven it :ok

• 1 year later...

Re: 24" Monitor for £163.33 My main monitor died on me after 4 years of service :cry It kept going bright/dark all the time and gave me a headache just from looking at it for a minute. It was 22" and 1650x1050 resolution. Last few days I've been struggling with a 15" laptop screen with 1280x800 resolution as backup. So today I have a new monitor, 24", 1920x1200 resolution. Hope this will improve my pokergame and I'll be able to multitab so I can win the cost of this monitor soon :ok