** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lay HT/FT Glory Hunt From £18.29 to ?

Arkantos

Hi everyone, first post on here! Long time reader, and I must say this is perhaps the best betting forum ever, has helped me a lot in my betting endeavours :clap Recently I have been considering the idea recently of laying X/X in the HT/FT market, in games which I feel there is a distinct possibility of this not happening. I found a random £18.29 in my Betfair account so I'm going to use this to try and get as far as I can. Small bank, I know, but hey, I'm a student :nana All bets to begin with will just be £2. First bet: Sligo Rovers v Cobh Ramblers Lay X/X @ 6.6

Re: Lay X/X at HT/FT

First bet: Sligo Rovers v Cobh Ramblers Lay X/X @ 6.6
:cheers And the first one comes in thankfully, Sligo obliging 4-0 after being goalless at half time. Forgot to mention before, I'll only ever lay one match per day, don't want to get too greedy! Bank now stands at £20.19

Re: Lay X/X at HT/FT

Bet No.3: Valencia v Deportivo Lay X/X @ 6.6
Going well so far, this one comes home with Valencia winning 4-2, after being 1-1 at HT. Good game if anyone happened to see it! And thanks for the advice everyone, good to know I'm not on my own in all this! :) Bank stands at £23.99 Profit: £5.70 S/R: 3/3 (100%)

Re: Lay X/X at HT/FT Bet No. 5: Arsenal v FC Porto Lay X/X @ 7.2 £2 staked :hope (Liability £12.40) So Arsenal messed up big time this weekend (wish I was the punter who managed to get 800 matched on Betfair!) but I really can't see anything other than an Arsenal win. Porto seem to travel badly to England (0-1-9 record I think) so I feel Arsenal will have the strength and class to rise above the crappiness of last weekend, and comfortably dispatch Porto.

Re: Lay X/X Glory Hunt From £18.29 to ? Bet No. 6: CFR Cluj v Chelsea Lay X/X @ 7.6 £2 staked :hope (Liability £13.20) Can see this being all over by half time. I know Cluj had an unbelievable result last time out against Roma, but for me this was a one-off event and Chelsea should have no problems here.

Re: Lay X/X Glory Hunt From £18.29 to ?

Bet No. 6: CFR Cluj v Chelsea Lay X/X @ 7.6 :wall:wall:wall
Well, so much for that :) Should have guessed it would be a 0-0 to break the chain. Ah well, I'm still going to carry on with this, but might consider laying other HT/FT results than just X/X. Tomorrow's a new day and all that! Bank stands at £14.59 Profit: -£3.70 S/R: 5/6 (83%)