HT3O System - Profit 33.57pts, Yield 41.97%, Bets 9

Guest toffeeGambler

Guest toffeeGambler

I have not posted much on this site before, but have used the excellent systems/advise to make some money, and curb my bad habits (martingale etc...) I have now developed a simple, but seemingly profitable system, and wanted to share the selections for a number of reasons: 1. If it does turn out to be profitable I want to help others take money from the bookies 2. For proof for others to see, and also to get myself into the habit of keeping track of my system I know it only has 6 bets, and with only 1-2 bets a week will take a while to reach the hundreds, but hopefully on the way I can make money, and refine the system to produce more profit. * * * * System so far: Starting Balance: 100pts Current Balance: 146.07pts* * * * Profit/Loss: £46.07 Total Staked: 50pts Yield: 92.14% Won: 4/6 This weeks bet: Portsmouth 1.33 Frieburg 1.35 Feyenoord 1.15 Odds: 2.06 10pts treble * all odds from WillHill I am using real money, but please do your own research, as I would hate people to follow me and lose money. ToffeeGambler * * * *

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: HT3O System - Profit 46pts, Yield 92%, Bets 6 For the sake of completeness could you post details of the 6 bets please? You might want to enter the system's league at some point in the future and if you do it would be a good idea to have a look at the table so you know what data are expected. Are your stakes always 10 points or do they vary? Good luck with your system.

Guest toffeeGambler

My 1st 6 picks (after the event) Good idea OddsAgainst of showing my 1st 6 bets for completeness. The stake will mainly be 10pts, but will be 5pts if it is a single bet, or if it is the 2nd (weaker) Acc of a weekend (or two day period). Bet 1: 14/03/2003* * * * Inter Milan 1.25 Besiktas 1.3* * * * Dep La Coruna 1.36 Juventus* * * * 1.22 10pt Acc @ 2.70 WON Bet 2: 20/03/2003* * * * Man Utd* * * * 1.25* * * * Bayern Munich 1.3 Benfica 1.3 10pt Acc @ 2.11 WON Bet 3: 22/03/2003* * * * Stuttgart* * * * 1.4* * * * Olympiakos 1.3* * * * Galatasary 1.25* * * * 5pt Acc @ 2.28 LOST * * * * Bet 4: 28/03/2003* * * * Rushden* * * * 1.44* * * * Ancona* * * * 1.4* * * * Siena* * * * 1.35 10pt Acc @ 2.72 WON* * * * * * * * * * * * Bet 5: 30/03/2003* * * * Racing Club 1.4 5pt Acc @ 1.4 LOST * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Bet 6: 04/04/2003 * * * Real Madrid 1.22* * * * Juventus* * * * 1.33* * * * Falkirk 1.28* * * * 10pt Acc @ 2.08 WON Thanks for the comments OddsAgainst. I will join the table if/when I reach 30 bets and am still in profit. ToffeeGambler* * * * * * * *

Guest toffeeGambler

Bet 7 Bet 7: 12/04/2203 Portsmouth 1.33 (L) Frieburg 1.35 (L) Feyenoord 1.15 (W) 10pt Acc @ 2.06 LOST System so far: Starting Balance: 100pts Current Balance: 136.07pts Profit/Loss: 36.07pts Total Staked: 60pts Yield: 60.12% Won: 4/7

Guest redchiz

Re: HT3O System Always good to see a new thread on these pages. But could you elucidate a bit on how you arrive at your selections toffeGambler? I don't expect you to give away any trade secrets, but without some regular rationale behind the picks it looks less like a 'system' and more just like a series of bets.

Guest toffeeGambler

Re: HT3O System - Profit 46pts, Yield 92%, Bets 6 Hi, Firstly there are a number of criteria which teams need to fulfill to be included in a short list which include: - Must be at home - Must be a certain position in the relevent Home/Away leagues These teams are then entered into a VB program which I wrote which picks the final 3/4 teams based on more complex calculations. ToffeeGambler

Guest toffeeGambler

Bet 8 Bet 8: 19/04/2203 AC Milan* * * * 1.25*(L) * * PSV* * * * 1.22 (W)* * * * Porto* * * * 1.22*(W) * * * Falkirk* * * * 1.2 (W) 10pt Acc @ 2.23 LOST System so far: Starting Balance: 100pts Current Balance: 126.07pts Profit/Loss: 26.07pts Total Staked: 70pts Yield: 37.25% Won: 4/8 Win Ratio: 50% (need to keep it at 50% or higher)

Guest toffeeGambler

Re: HT3O System - Profit 46pts, Yield 92%, Bets 6 Bet 9: 20/04/2203 Real Sociedad 1.40 (W) Benfica 1.25 (W) 10pts Acc @ 1.75 WON System so far: Starting Balance: 100pts Current Balance: 133.57pts Profit/Loss: 33.57pts Total Staked: 80pts Yield: 41.97% Won: 5/9 Win Ratio: 56%

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: Bet 10 Hi Toffee, can you update the figures in the title please. You just edit the first post and change the title. Thanks.

Guest Gordon Gecho

Re: Bet 10 Hiya Toffee I dont mean to be cynical, your "system" seems to be doing really well but do you really need one to pick out these games? From the ones I know of it seems they are very strong home teams against weak travelling opposition. I really cant see how a system/programme of any kind, could fail to highlight these selections instantly and without the need for any complex calculations. One more thing and please dont look upon it as anything more than curiosity but how has your system thrown up Man Utd and Portsmouth but never Newcastle who have a better home record than either of them? GG

Guest toffeeGambler

Re: HT3O System - Profit 33.57pts, Yield 41.97%, Bets 9 Hi GG, I understand totally what you mean when you say "do you really need one to pick out these games? From the ones I know of it seems they are very strong home teams against weak travelling opposition" - this is what I thought people would think but each week there are a number of games which fall into this category, and my system rates these games. Of the following 3 games that could all be seen as very strong home teams against weak travelling opposition only the Sporting Game fulfills all the initial criteria and then scores a high enough system rating. Sporting Lisbon v Beira Mar 1.25 Valencia v Alaves 1.36 Feyenoord v Roosendaal 1.16 I'm not saying the other 2 won't win, but based on the calculations the Sporting game rates the best to bet on, although after 44mins it is 0-0 :-( In the 9 bets I have run this system for Newcastle for one reason or another have not had a high enough rating. Hope this Helps, let me know any other questions ToffeeGambler

Guest Gordon Gecho

Re: HT3O System - Profit 33.57pts, Yield 41.97%, Bets 9 hmmmm...so if your system isnt all about strong home teams against poor opponets then why hasnt it thrown up a higher priced home selection. They are all extremley short. :\ Bloody hell you`ve got me curious now! :lol

Guest toffeeGambler

Re: HT3O System - Profit 33.57pts, Yield 41.97%, Bets 9 Sporting could only draw :-( It is initially based on strong home teams, but uses calcs to work out a rating for which are the best teams to back. There have been a mixture of odds from 1.44 to 1.15. I am now only 23.57pts up, and was hoping for more. Thanks for showing interest GG, keep tuned as I am always refining the system to try and produce a higher percent correct.

Guest Gordon Gecho

Re: HT3O System - Profit 33.57pts, Yield 41.97%, Bets 9

In the 9 bets I have run this system for Newcastle for one reason or another have not had a high enough rating.
I am guessing therefore that your system is based on or at least includes winning margings? Newcastle`s home record is great but they havent won them by much, certainly not as much as Utd or Portsmouth am I right? :rolleyes

Guest toffeeGambler

Re: HT3O System - Profit 33.57pts, Yield 41.97%, Bets 9 It takes into account goal for and against, as well as results in previous 3 and 5 games (Home/Away).