Staking System to WIN......(?)

Guest spreaditabout

Guest spreaditabout

Get your new bank ready, we are going to Double it before the end of the English Season. With a combination of shrewd picks tied in with a staking system (no, not Martingale :rollin ), we will make a bob or two. Or, maybe not. I have done only this season with this and it knocks my ordinary fixed odds bets into a cocked hat, it could go seriously wrong though so dont go overboard, it would probably be a good idea just to watch and take the piff for now...and miss the chance to Double your money:lol o.k..the bets may come every day or once a week and the stakes might look odd, if it goes pear-shaped I will feel a right prat (if I can find one). Never done this before in public, so here goes, all the Odds are taken from BS for convenience and I start with a modest 100 point Bank...this will be 200 or ZERO by the end of the season... BET 1....7 points...Aston Villa @ 10/11

Guest spreaditabout

Re: Staking System to WIN......(?) >: Bet 1...LOST New Bank = 93 Bet 2.. 04/03/03..Rotherham to beat Walsall..7pts @ 10/11

Guest spreaditabout

Re: Staking System to WIN......(?) >: Bet 2..LOST 100% so far...Won 0...Lost 2 Could be getting really embarrasing, the staking system I had planned has yet to kick-in as I'm having a bit of a problem finding a winning pick... Could things get any worse? Here goes.. New Bank = £86 Bet 3.. Swindon t/b Cheltnm @ 8/13....7 points. Going for 3 on the bounce :rollin

Guest spreaditabout

Bet 3 Big improvement tonight..Swindon game called off..the nearest I've got to a winner...Bet 3 cancelled. Bank = £86

Guest spreaditabout

desperate or what ? Had to drag this back from page 9, you cant get rid of this system by trying to bury it.. Bet 3...Desperate, I have this on good authority as the only Banker of the weekend, top v bottom clash (oh gawd)... If this fails I will probably let the thread slip..otherwise, who knows? Raith to beat Cowdenbeath @ the massive 8/15 Big 10point Win...:o

Guest spreaditabout

Next 2...!! 2 Bets Saturday 15/03/03 :- Norwich to beat Coventry @ 4/5.....7 points L'ster to beat Preston @ 4/7.........10 points :smokin

Guest spreaditabout

update Both bets, 6 and 7 WON....5.6 + 5.71 pts profit resp. Slight error in Bank total last bet..should be 92.03. Profit today = 11.31 points. New Bank = 103.34 points. A nice little "certainty" tomorrow for Bet 8... Man Cty to WIN "Corners Match Bet" @ 4/9...8.67 points staked.

Guest spreaditabout

Bet 9 Bet 8 WON :D Profit = 3.85 points New Bank = 107.19 No hanging about, passports out, I'm off to Italy for Bet 9.... Lazio to beat Empoli @ 4/9...11 points staked.

Guest spreaditabout

Bet 12 Bet 11 WON :D Profit = 8 points New Bank = 130.08 No hanging about, off to France to see PSG clock a nice Home Win ? Bet 12..PSG to beat Sedan @ 1/2....only 7 point stake. good luck.

Guest spreaditabout

Bet 13 Bet 12 WON :D Profit = 3.5 New Bank = 133.58 Liverpool, Arsenal, Hertha B. and Stuttgart all qualify for a bet today, could do all or none of 'em, a shock is on the cards....going with the Bookies.. Bet 13...Stuttgart to beat Nurnberg @ 2/5..10 points.

Guest spreaditabout

Bet 15 Bet 14 WON :D Profit = 6.36 points New Bank = 129.94 Bet 15 Brighton v Crystal P.....0 or 1 Goal...@12/5....4 points

Guest spreaditabout

Update Bet 15 WON :D Profit = 9.6 points New Bank = 139.54 Nothing now for a day or two, so to date..... Start Bank = 100 Current Bank = 139.54 P/L = 39.54 Tot.Stakes = 127.67 Yield = 30.97 W/L = 11/4 Sequence = LLWWLWWWWWWWLWW Av.Odds = Of no consequence Still time to meet target or fall flat on my face..all to play for.... good luck.

Guest spreaditabout

Bet 17 Bet 16 WON :D Profit = 5.71 New Bank = 145.25 Bet 17...Gonna go with Holland to take care of Czech tonight......Holland to beat Czech @ 8/13...5 points. good luck.

Guest spreaditabout

Bet 17 Bet 17.. LOST >: The Orange let us down, obviously Dutch football is still in decline, now you know why the stake was reduced to 5 points, bad bet, never mind, we have to lose to win... New Bank = 140.25 Bet 18......? :hat

Guest spreaditabout

Bet 19 Bet 18 WON :D Profit = 6.5 points New Bank = 146.75 Bet 19....Saturday..Tottenham to beat Brum (sorry smudge)....@ 5/6.......11 points. good luck. :hat

Guest spreaditabout

Bet 20.. Just been listening to the handicapper of the Grand National who reckons this could be one of the most open Nationals for a while.. SPIN has the finishing distances @ 6-7 lengths.. At Betfair the line is drawn @ 5.5.. Throwing caution to the wind, I'm on the Spreads, but for the sake of this thread I'm gonna stick a little on at BS as Bet 20...(and hope for close finish) Bet 20.. Under 4 lengths @ 7/4......3 points only. good luck.