Correct score system

Guest dennis4

Guest dennis4

Correct score system Stakes £1280, returns £1490 Over/under selections 48, returns £47.46 at 1pt per sel Arsenal v Southampton 3-1 (11), over 1.85

Guest dennis4

Correct score system Stakes £1290, returns £1490 Over/under selections 49, returns at 1 pt per sel 49.31 Birmingham v West Ham 2-1 (12), under 1.86 WBA v Newcastle 1-3 (14), over 1.8 Everton v Man U 2-2 (16), over 1.68 Chelsea v Liverpool 1-2 (10), under 1.8 Bolton v Boro 1-2 (18), under 1.81 Spurs v Blackburn 2-2 (16), over 1.8 Sunderland v Arsenal 0-2 (15/2), under 2.2 Leeds v Villa 0-2 (20), under 2.1 Charlton v Fulham 2-0 (9), under 1.99 Man C v Southampton 4-1 (33), over 1.75

Guest mike1086

Re: Correct score system I am doing you a favour by removing your comments. You simply will not last long here with that sort of post. I have already asked you in another post not to make comments like that, please oblige.

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: Correct score system Wouldn't acurate be a slight overstatement since none of them were correct??? A lot of them were close though... ;)

Guest mike1086

Re: Correct score system Hey oddsaagainst. I don't rememeber what I posted, but probably something poking a little fun at Dennis's correct score system. I was quite interested reading about Dennis's system and prediction of the scores etc et. And Dennis, don't take this the wrong way, but like none of your scores are correct mate! Still, I'd be interested to know what you'd predict for the Inter v Milan game tonight. I'll go out on a limb here and say 0-1 to AC Milan. Cheers Mike :smokin

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: Correct score system I remember what you posted and I guess you do as well. I have asked you twice not to make adverse comments about anyone's selections and you do this:

And Dennis, don't take this the wrong way, but like none of your scores are correct mate!
I am restricting your posts to five per day. If you can show us that you are prepared to conform to the rules and etiquette of this board that restriction will be lifted. Don't waste your posts.