Points Cap

Guest deancreus

Guest deancreus

Ive got something I want to try to see if it works and I thought heres the best place to post it. Even if no-one else reads it I will have somewhere to keep results. Basially I have been thinking about how often I have a good day betting and then go and make another bet or "one last bet" which consequently goes wrong. So I am going to start from now on a betting cap or limit if you like whereby once I reach a profit of 20 points in a day I will stop. I dont expect to guarantee a 20 point everyday but I feel most days it is possible. If for instance I make a bet which fails I will place another one if I find one suitable- NOT betting to recoup losses if there is nothing I strongly fancy. I dont consider myself an expert better or anything but I feel within a day I can pick a few winners and following this system whether I make 20 points at 9am in the morning or 11pm at night I will stop for the day. I wont even look at a coupon again to tempt myself or thing "what if" Id bet on another event. Anyway I will start tomorrow and see how it does. In theory 20 days of 20 units is 400 units, in practice who knows ;)

Guest deancreus

Re: Points Cap Typical- Elber scores in the 46th minute :rolleyes 55 units on >2.5 in Cup Final (In-running) @2.04 gives 56.10 profit 56.10 - 12.5 = 43.6 Profit Potential

Guest deancreus

Re: Points Cap Well this really is not going to plan. I think I panic betted on the >2.5 goals. The game was so open but somehow no-one got the secong goal which I feel would more than likely have meant a third. So far the points are well down which isnt too boding too well currently. Im not going to rush into any more bets today- ill just wait for a while to see whats on offer in the future and hopefully ill have a bit more luck than today (ie A goaless first half in Munich followed by an immediate second half goal) I also have learnt from the past HTFT and to a degree over/under is risky and a plain 90 minute result is much safer even if at much lower odds so I will be bearing that in mind for future matches.