Autumn Boxing

Nice few weeks of boxing lined up. Going to try and give a bit of betting analysis the ones I'm interested in. If anyone wants to add any fights feel free. Autumn schedule is: Sept 27 (HBO) - Shane Mosley - Ricardo Mayorga Sept 27 Andre Berto - Steve Forbes October 4 - Arthur Abraham - Raul Marquez October 11 - Chad Dawson - Antonio Tarver October 11 - Vitali Klitschko - Samuel Peter October 18 - Hugo Garay -Jurgen Brähmer October 18- Kelly Pavlik - Bernard Hopkins October 24 - Lucian Bute - Librado Andrade Nov 8 (HBO) - Joe Calzage - Roy Jones Jr Nov 15 (HBO) Jermain Taylor - Jeff Lacy Nov 15 Kermit Cintron - Lovemore N'dou Nov 22 - Paulie Malignaggi - Ricky Hatton December 6 - Manny Pacquiao - Oscar De La Hoya I'm going to start with Klitschko V Peter. Intriguing fight this one. Vitali has been out of action since december 2004 (was it really that long ago:eek) when he beat Danny Williams. But it just goes to show the state of the division when his comeback fight is for the WBC title. Not only that he's still the most credible heavyweight out there. Samuel Peter is a supposed big hitter, but was taken to points by James Toney twice, jameel Mccline once (getting put down 3 times in the process) and was KOd by Wladimir Klitschko, who is supposedly chinny. He's a bit of a fraud for me, well maybe not a fraud, just overhyped. He's a big lumbering heavy, with little skill and even after 4 years out Vitali should be faaar too slick for him. Only one result here for me: Klitschko by KO. No price up yet as far as I can see but I'll definitely be having a snifter.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.