Best Bet Of The Day 20/9/08

Spooner

3:30 Ayr Gold Cup - Rising Shadow I think Vc Bet are taking a big chance pricing this horse up at 33/1. I expect this price to be cut very quickly. Rising Shadow should love the ground, Drawn reasonably well, His last win came on heavy ground which is the likely going tomorrow. When winning that day he beat Valery Borzov who is one of the favourites for this race. If performing to that level which I see no reason why he should not, Same trip same ground, Then he has a great chance to get in the frame here without a doubt. Slash that price Victor... 0.5pts e/w

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 20/9/08 Ayr 2.20 Danehill Destiny 1pt win Backed this one lots of times now and whilst she hasnt won the last few times she has run well enough and this could just be her chance. As I have mentioned before, she showed real promise with her first two wins, remember she beat subsequent group winner on her second start. Things wrong at asc. but she ran well at hq when possibly not quite seeing the 6f and a stiff finish that day but then lto she stayed on well over 5f in a group race suggesting she may need 6f again and on an easier track I think she can see it out today and has the class to win. Handles cut and tariner often speaks that she is better with it.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.