Turkey Super Ligi ( Sep 19-20-21 )

Friday 19 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Denizlispor v Trabzonspor (19:00BST) 3.553.352.4099.69 % Details »
Hide « Denizlispor v Trabzonspor
Saturday 20 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Ankaragücü v Istanbul BB (18:00BST) 1.963.504.90100.00 % Details »
Hide « Ankaragücü v Istanbul BB
Eskisehirspor v Sivasspor (18:00BST) 3.653.302.34100.44 % Details »
Hide « Eskisehirspor v Sivasspor
Fenerbahçe v Gençlerbirligi SK (19:00BST) 1.425.0010.00100.42 % Details »
Hide « Fenerbahçe v Gençlerbirligi SK
Sunday 21 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Kocaelispor v Galatasaray (17:00BST) 7.003.801.63101.95 % Details »
Hide « Kocaelispor v Galatasaray
Ankaraspor v Hacettepe (18:00BST) 1.853.405.10103.07 % Details »
Hide « Ankaraspor v Hacettepe
Antalyaspor v Konyaspor (18:00BST) 2.303.253.40103.66 % Details »
Hide « Antalyaspor v Konyaspor
Bursaspor Kulübü v Kayserispor (18:00BST) 2.703.302.87102.12 % Details »
Hide « Bursaspor Kulübü v Kayserispor
Besiktas v Gaziantepspor (19:45BST) 1.504.208.00102.98 % Details »

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Sep 19-20-21 ) Denizlispor Cenk Süleyman Olgun Kratochvil Couto Çağlar Yusuf Fatih Yiğen Braga Abraham Ivan Roberts Trabzonspor Tolga Tayfun Song Egemen Cale Serkan Selçuk Hüseyin Colman Umut Gökhan trabzon will play without ibrahima yattara.. last match, trabzon played without yattara either, and didnt have any goal position to beşiktaş , got 0-0 draw.. trabzon has not a good play maker , and as my opinion umut and gökhan are not creative strikers.. denizli sold yusuf şimşek to bursa.. he was the best player of this team and play maker.. without him, i dont think that denizli will score to trabzon.. cause trabzon has very solid defence.. song and egemen plays very good football for trabzon..trabzon conceded only 1 goal till now.. under 2,5 ; 1.8 bet365

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Sep 19-20-21 ) Yattara is an important miss no doubt about it but Trabzon will not play the way they did against Besiktas. Both Trabzon and Besiktas were shy of taking risks in the previous week and it was a boring game. This time Ersun Yanal will want to win over his former side and play offensively. Denizli defence is not reliable but they are a mix of young-talented players from Aegean region and quality foreign players. D. Roberts have been doing very well up front. I think Trabzon will win tonight and over is more likely than under.

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Sep 19-20-21 ) Fenerbahce over 2,5: Reasoning: Defense of Fenerbahce is everything but not good in form yet. On the other side, Fenerbahce seems to start with a very offensive lineup, which should score atleast 2-3 goals (not even to talk about how many other team will make ;)). Lineup seems to be like this: Volkan Babacan, Gökhan Gönül, Lugano, Yasin, Roberto Carlos, Colin Kazım, Emre, Maldonado, Uğur Boral, Alex, Guiza 3:0 FT WIN

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Sep 19-20-21 ) FENERBAHÇE Volkan Babacan Gökhan Lugano Önder Roberto Carlos Kazım Maldonado Emre Uğur Alex Güiza GENÇLERBİRLİĞİ Periç Erkan El Saka Traore Ergün Koray Mehmet Nas Kerem Engin Djite Mustafa fener has very important defence missings.. josico, edu, devid , verderson wont play... especially josico and edu are very important for defence.. and first goal keeper volkan demirel is suspended.. and second goal keeper volkan babacan is so young.. gençler will play open football here.. fener can win but gençler will score.. gençler to score; 1,92 betsson

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( Sep 19-20-21 ) Hello To All ! It has been a long time ! For me the best bets of the day are Galatasaray to win & Over 2.5 against Kocaelispor and Antalyaspor to beat Konyaspor. So far Antalyaspor didnt win a single game but I like the way they play. At least they are trying to score as we saw at home against Beşiktaş and Galatasaray and I believe they will keep on trying today against Konya. Besides, in the mid-week Konya's trainer resigned. For me its the right day to back Antalya @2.30 - Canbet On the other hand I expect a score like 2-4 or 1-4 for Galatasaray today and I can confidently say that the can even go over in the first half. Also, away win is the only result here for me. Odds are not perfect but I like this bet. So, Galatarsaray @1.60 Betway and Over 2.5 @ 2.04 Ladbrokes . You can even try over 3.5 @3.25 Sportingbet. Good luck to all & Have a nice Sunday icon_smile.gif