Where were you the day PL went nuts --- Thursday 18th September

Well, where were you and boy did you miss something ! Well, well, well what a day for ATR as the forum went absolutely mad. It was a day where all the best tipsters came together and produced some astonishing results.

A bit of a case of where to start, but lets start with the Best Bet of the Day thread.

Best bet of the Day 18/9

The very 1st selection in this thread seemed to set the precedent for the rest of the day with Persian Seawinning well for Michael Jarvis and Phillip Robinson, and tipped by fintron @ 11/4. Spooner picked a non runner, and it is really saying something when that was pretty much the worst result in the thread :loon. Wizzkid Walter continued his successful start to the ATR forum when Allied Powers came home at Evens. Hoprock had Red Skipper (7/1) running a creditable 2nd behind Grit, which was tipped by Billythepunter in the Ayr thread.
A PL
forecast paying a dividend of £56.69 there !!

Trotter followed up when Major Magpie flew home with a late sail to deny Ezdeyaad at a cracking 7/1. That was his 2nd big priced winner in the last 2 days, so exceptional tipping Trotter :clap:clap. As a side note, Billythepunter tipped up Ezdeyaad in the meeting thread, giving another PL forecast of £46.72 !!

The winners just kept on flowing when mileni4uk showed he didn’t mind the flat too much when his selection That Look held on at a tasty 10/1. I had the running on 2nd Caffari at a huge price so thanks for that milen :tongue2.

BillyHills hasn’t quite got into it at the tail end of the flat season, and he even managed to put the knockers on a 2/5 jolly. Hope you didn’t burn your fingers there mate. ;)

I, stewartd14, had the last runner of the day when I selected a rag @ 33/1 as my best bet of the Day. As all good Ew shots do, this one finished a very unlucky 4th. Remember the name Onemoreandstay as she should find a race in the future.

As we came to the end of the day, kevsul stated in the thread he did EW multiples with the 1st 8 selections in the thread. This gave him a brilliant 4 winners at 10/1, Evens, 11/4 and 7/1 along with 4 placers to go along with them. Well done Kev and well done those that gave him the selections !! :clap:clap

So that was that for the Best Bet of the Day thread, an average day at the office I suppose. :lol

Summary

Fintron …… PersianSea ……. 1st @ 11/4

Wizzkid Walter …… Allied Powers …… 1st @ Evens

Hoprock ……… Red Skipper ……. 2nd @ 7/1

Trotter …….. Major Magpie ……. 1st @ 7/1

Mileni4uk …….. That Look …….. 1st @ 10/1

And only 4 losers to go with them. A level stakes profit of over 150 pts (to a 10 pt WIN stake)

Meeting threads to follow

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.