Dutching 1-0 & 2+ (Part 2)

Junior Bettor

Idea behind the thread : Thanks to HLV's thread, the idea is to back 1-0 for the fave, and back 2+ Goals and dutching them to make a profit. It seems the average odds is around 1.17 / 1.18 - So it could be a steady way to make profits. £20 Starting Bank. My Aim - nothing in particular, just really like the looks of this strategy, and feel it could bring many fortunes. I'll be going in full bank each bet, and when the bank is doubled each time, I'll remove 25%. (1) Nancy - Motherwell, CS (1-0) - £3.27 @ 7.0 | 2+ Goals - £16.73 @ 1.37 - Combined odds of 1.14 Not sure what the combined odds are, or how to work them out really :D

Re: Dutching 1-0 & 2+ (Part 2)

Not sure what the combined odds are' date=' or how to work them out really :D[/quote'] The link i gave you will give you that as well. If you enter 7.0 and 1.37 in the price fields, and £100 in the field for "total staked", you will see the return of £114.58, which will give you 114/100 = 1.14 in combined odd :ok You forgot to state which correct score you backed (1-0). You could think it's obvious but it could be 1-0 or 0-1

Re: Dutching 1-0 & 2+ (Part 2)

Cheers HLV :) £20 Starting Bank. My Aim - nothing in particular, just really like the looks of this strategy, and feel it could bring many fortunes. (1) Nancy - Motherwell, CS - £3.27 @ 7.0, 2+ Goals - £16.73 @ 1.37 Not sure what the combined odds are, or how to work them out really :D
It might help if you state what you plan to do as well in the 1st post. because if HLV's thread stops, no-one will really know what you are doing. Saying Lay Correct Score isnt any use to anyone. :ok