New season and...

ISL- Joachim

... a Big sorry! Hi guys! First of all I have to say a big sorry to you for the mistakes in communication we did. Due to the fact that Rich left us a couple of weeks ago and some other stuff, we unfortuantely had some lack of power, to get that all done and communicated what we changed and did. So I try to get this all cleared up now in this thread - and I hope you just give me a fair chance in explaining etc. Why did (and still do) the payouts took so long? - Unfortunately we had some guys who were our contacts at our partner becoming very the the very important moment. As the payouts of our leagues are not automatically doable they have to be prepared and then go through some strange burocratic process, which I personally dont fully understand ;). In the end there's only one thing that matters to me: We are paying all teams out! And also the Champions League money will be on the way soon finally, after we got some last missing info from our partner. Now to the upcoming season: We couldnt start the UK national Cup in time, because of the same reasons as above, but: As we only have a limited amount of teams, we gave all the teams a ticket to the starting champions League. This league starts THIS very sunday (September 21) at 7.30 p.m. UK time. There are some new rules, as the teams only need to have a minimum of 3 players instead of 5. That leads to the point, that only 3 players play per game day. This new champions League will go on for 20 game days and in the end the positions will give you the payout amount, which is parted in a european and a national ranking. This way we get more fair payout throughout the participating countries. All about the new Champions League you can find here: http://uk.esport-poker.com/s/team-liga/champions-league Sooo, if you still like the idea and want to give us a new start, get your teams together and join the event on eSport-Poker.com. Please contact me, if I can help you in any way or if you want to take over the team completely on our gaming platform pokerroom (you remember that in several teams there are isl_uk.... members as team managers). My email: [email protected] I hope we can look into a brighter future and as you might see, you'll getting already some free money by just getting into this Champions League. Besides that I'm still looking for someone who might want to help me out with the UK part of eSport-Poker.com ;) Kind Regards, Jo eSport-Poker.com Team

Re: New season and... PGremlin: For the league start it's important to be in the team on pokerroom, as this is our "gaming platform" technical wise. We will add you to the team on esport-poker the upcoming week then. AvonGirl: You have to put ColU_FC as co-manager by yourself now, but isl_uk_120 is out now and you are manager.

Re: New season and... Joachim please help... I don't think Punters Lounge has registered yet and I don't want us to miss out. So could you please remove the ISL player and make me a manager ??? Thought Pene was manager but just listed as a player. Also what is the deadline for registering team for CL? and deadline for tonight's players? Hope you can help here...will be back on early afternoon to see what is what. oh one more thing...Penelopeys seems to be AWOL at the moment...can we also register her to play in the CL in her absence??? :unsure:unsure:hope

• 2 weeks later...