Ten Percenter (Finished)

Aphobos

I started off with a new strategy but after 9 bets changed it. The current strategy then is to increase the balance by 10% each time. Half of any winnings go into a bank with the other half into the balance. On the event of a losing bet the stake will be attempted to be recouped in two bets then like for like thereafter.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gears (Revised)

No offence mate but your selection criteria seems to be your downfall at the moment. No matter how good your staking system is' date=' you'll never make a tidy profit untill you work on your selections.[/quote'] No offence taking. You are quite right as the selections so far have been honking. I'm just hoping it gets better. I've had quite a few winners elsewhere today but it just seems everything I post here falls flat on its face. But there is a mix of stupidity along with it by taking on bets for the sake of it. I'm just glad it is only a tenner in play. Round 1, Bet 9 Arges Pitesti v Gloria Buzau, Arges Pitesti @4/7 £0.63 (10%)
Last Bet Hamilton 0:1 Hibernian, Hamilton @6/4 -£0.70
Statistics Outlay: £10.00 Profit: -£3.70 Bank: £0.61 Total: -£3.09 Balance: £6.30

Re: Gears (Revised) Yes another loser, you have to laugh. Until that match there Gloria Buzau had played 7 and lost 7 in the league. That is just the way of it I suppose. I seem to have a knack for picking them at the moment. That is 4 losers for every 4 bets so far which is just dire. The selections as SloppyJ said have been rank rotten so they are something I will have to improve. But I'm also going to change the system. I've done some testing with data I have and the current system still looks a bit crap to me- like the previous one. So I'll go back to my old system. Basically that means I'll try to increase my balance by 10% with each bet with half of any profit going into the bank. For a losing bet I will try to recoup the stake in 2 bets then match up like for like thereafter- ie 2 losing stakes in 3 winning bets. Since I am running at a loss that means my first object is to try to recoup my current losses. So with that in mind I have taken my 61p out the bank and put it back into the balance. That means my bank is now £0.00 and the balance is -£3.72. This loss I will try to recoup initially in 4 winning bets. Round 1, Bet 10 Atletico Madrid v Rec de Huelva, Atletico Madrid @1/2 £1.86

Last Bet Arges Pitesti 1:1 Gloria Buzau, Arges Pitesti @4/7 -£0.63
Statistics Outlay: £10.00 Profit: -£3.72 Bank: £0.00 Total: -£3.72 Balance: £6.28