"The Dutch & Grow Rich Handbook"

Guest highfi

Guest highfi

I was fool enough to purchase the Maple Publication handbook, â€The Dutch And Grow Rich Handbookâ€. This must possibly be one of the worst value for money books sold today. Most of what it contains can be obtained free on the Internet. This ranks with the Streetwise Marketing book on “Arbitrage†as exceptionally poor value. I have asked for my £39.97 back but have been ignored so far. A month has passed and I have sent them three letters. The result .... silence.

• 1 month later...

Re:Maple Marketing Highfi,My advice to you is to issue them with a threat!Tell them you are getting in touch with M.O.P.S (Mail Order Protection Service) who deal with Mickey Mouse companies like this one and uphold complaints about shoddy guarantees and the like, that they offer!I have also had problems with the said company, I sent a publication back to them, and have had neither a refund or the publication back from them, yet!Can't promise it'll work, but more often than not, it puts the fear of God into them!Worth a try, you've nothing to lose (apart from a 1st class stamp)!