norwegian data: FAO LARDONIO

Guest muppet

• 2 months later...
Guest muppet

norwegian data: FAO LARDONIO i am trying a new system at the moment, and i need to get hold of shots on and off target and corners for games in Norway, sweden and finland. football-data.co.uk won't help me, nor will optasoccer and my trawl of search engines is fruitless. can anyone help? thanks in advance. happy.gif

Guest smudge

Re: new system - scandinavian data needed jeez muppet i think you'll struggle getting those stats and i would say that nordic footy is very different to the major leagues of UK / SPA / ITA / GER too and i'd be wary of applyinnng a system to them - give me a shout if you want to discuss!!!!

Guest cjamars

Scandanavian stats Way ahead of me Martin.....I've looked around. There's nowt (although my Norweigan is pretty poor 8o .

Guest McBogga

Swedish stats The swedish paper Aftonbladet publishes stats for every game in "Allsvenskan", the swedish premier division. Have a look at: www.aftonbladet.se/sport/...allsv.html The games can be found under "omgång X" where X is the round. Stats include Shots on (Skott på mål), Possession (Bollinnehav) and Corners (Hörnor) I´m thinking of coding an agent to rip the stats this summer for a program I´m working on.

Guest cjamars

Re: Swedish stats Ask and ye shall find!! You're a star McBogga...now if you can tell me where to find stats for Finland and Norway you can have my first born :D

Guest McBogga

NP Hehe, I´ve been trying to get norwegian stats for some time, but all I´ve found is the usual listing of players, goals and substitutions. How hard can it be to publish the shots and corners?? As for Finland my vocabulary in Finnish extends to "yes", "no" and some curses not optimal for finding soccerstats... :D If you or anyone else stumbles across something useful let me know!!

Guest Lardonio

Re: NP I'm Norwegian and I'm 90% percent certain that there is nobody who publishes this information here. No websites, no newspapers, nothing. Somebody probably registers the info, but I've never seen it despite looking for it (I've only searched the web for it).

Guest smudge

Re: NP maybe you could email Riku at the stunning international soccer servers - he might at least know somebody somewhere who is collecting/publishing the info.....it's got to be worth a shot!

Guest Lardonio

Muppet Dagbladet.no has, as you say, a rating out of 10 for each player, and also a rating out of 10 for each part of the team (attack, midfield, defence, keeper - that's what you see at the bottom of the page.) Unfortunately that's all they have, being a tabloid they don't go in-depth with statistics unfortunately. As I said I've never seen this kind of statistics anywhere. VG does the same tid, player ratings. If you click on the link in the bottom you will get a text coverage of the match and you could count shots and corners there, but it's not reliable and I wouldn't do it myself as I it will not be reliable data (for example no corners mentioned in the match...) I don't know if you need the info translated further, but there is no info on shot count or corners there. You could try e-mailing the Norwegian Football Association (Norges Fotballforbund). Their website is www.fotball.no and I see there are two e-mail links at the bottom left of the page - they will be able to read and write in English as (almost) all Norwegians do.

Guest muppet

thanks lard ok cheers mate. much appreciate the translating you did. hav emailed nff, but not expecting to find this data at all. thanks for your effort. ;)