Spread betting ( first post )

Guest corfered

Guest corfered

Greeting, I am a new visitor and this is my first posting. I must confess that I am a little confused by the terminology in some of the postings and I cannot get excited about yield, ROI, and %’s. ( what ever they mean ) I am into spread betting and I am interested in any other fellow devotees and their thoughts about this area of making money ! and I mean making money. Since I started about 2 years ago I have regularly made money, all be it in a small way but I have a nice little betting fund thanks to mainly IG Index. In this time I have recorded all my bets and tried different sports and I have come to some conclusions. Betting in sports which have usually only two results, i.e. Rugby Union, Cricket, etc, seem to be most profitable. Although I am most knowledgeable in Nationwide Football, results can always be difficult to predict and shocks are too regular. Betting on a live televised game can spoil the match as a spectacle i.e. England fantastic 5-1 in Germany, not much fun when every England goal was costing me fifty quid ! ( didn’t mind that much : ):( Certainly my most profitable area is buying or selling team’s performances, mostly rugby, due to mainly the way you can presumably predict how a match will play out due to the way certain teams play i.e. good defense, like to throw it about, like to go for kicks etc, and unlike football unless it is the kicker, it does not matter who goes off, or comes on, as the team we play a similar way regardless of the personal. One major factor is the weather, especially if you are betting on the other side of the world. If anyone is interested I will be buying the French performance against NZ. I am also trying out a system revolving around greyhounds, I will tell you later if it is still proving successful. Can any one tell me if there is a site which will give me all the spread firm’s prices ?

Guest spreaditabout

Spread Betting Systems and stratergy, mnnnnn, they may let you get away with this as there's no place for Spreads. Oh boy, i couldn't resist welcoming you here on your'e first post, welcome. But, there's lots wrong with your thinking (IMO). You cant get excited about yield etc, I think you must in the long-term get to grips with yield, honestly, its paramount. Making money, thats all of our aims, we will look forward to your picks. You mention 2 years of making money, well done, 2 years though is only a start, I (and loads on here), have been at the game for hundreds of years and we love to WIN, join us and help us. You like to bet on sports with only 2 outcomes on the Spreads? Yet your most profitable area is "team performances" ? Team performances is not betting on 2 outcomes, in fact, its a fckin minefield. I'm not into Rugby on the Spreads, got burnt badly on Cricket Runs (only once), but i will look forward to your thoughts, as far as the market prices, its best to have several accounts and look in Daily. Welcome to PL, good luck. spreadit.:hat