• 19:30 BST Pokerstars WCOOP Event 22 ~ Omaha hi/lo [6-Max]
    • 19:30 BST Virgin â?¬100 Gtd
    • 19:30 BST William Hill Super Series - £1,500 Added
    • 20:00 BST Dusk till Dawn PL WSOP Online Satellite
    • 20:00 BST Pokerkings September League
    • 20:00 BST PokerTrillion $5000 Gtd
    • 20:00 BST Betfred $1000 Ryder Cup freeroll
    • 20:15 BST Virgin Cheapskates Rebuy - â?¬70 Added
    • 20:30 BST Virgin Festival Daily Satellite (London)
    • 20:30 BST 32Red Stuart Rutter's Multi-Tabling Challenge
    • 20:45 BST Virgin Festival League - September
    • 21:00 BST PokerTrillion Affiliate $500 Freeroll - FOCUS GAME

Re: ** Poker Monday 15th September 2008 ** I have signed up to the Poker Trillion freeroll tonight but it won't be me playing now as I have stuff to do, It will be my girlfriends mum playing. :lol She's only just started playing so go easy if you're on her table. :loon She likes her low pairs in the hope of three of a kind. :eyes

Re: ** Poker Monday 15th September 2008 **

I have signed up to the Poker Trillion freeroll tonight but it won't be me playing now as I have stuff to do, It will be my girlfriends mum playing. :lol She's only just started playing so go easy if you're on her table. :loon She likes her low pairs in the hope of three of a kind. :eyes
I'll teach her how to play with a big pair,Ace Jack off,a low ball straight against a big slick and a backdoor flush.I'll tell her when she's dominated and when she can fill up but if she gives me a bad beat i'll be depressed;) I'll also warn her when it's hand-for-hand and i won't limp in to any pot,I'll show her the nuts and the pocket rockets;) Son;)

I'll teach her how to play with a big pair,Ace Jack off,a low ball straight against a big slick and a backdoor flush.I'll tell her when she's dominated and when she can fill up but if she gives me a bad beat i'll be depressed;) I'll also warn her when it's hand-for-hand and i won't limp in to any pot,I'll show her the nuts and the pocket rockets;) Son;)
I think you should stick with JKo :tongue2

I have signed up to the Poker Trillion freeroll tonight but it won't be me playing now as I have stuff to do, It will be my girlfriends mum playing. :lol She's only just started playing so go easy if you're on her table. :loon She likes her low pairs in the hope of three of a kind. :eyes
Will have to ignore you for BPP purposes as we have a rule of no subs to earn your points. But good luck to your girlfriend's mum. :ok

Re: ** Poker Monday 15th September 2008 ** Wtf is it with me and pocket Kings? I raise 4times big blind utg,someone reraises and gets a BB call i go all in for around another 1000(this is the 10th hand or something) The original reraiser calls and BB folds He shows AJ off,No prizes for guessing the river! 5times i've lost with KK today,AK,qq,33,AA,AJ.Have all hit (33 making a straight put me on tilt for 10 mins like!):cry:wall Damn variance:gimme