ValueHunter by system13

Guest system13

Guest system13

O.K. I`m starting a new betting system which is based on value betting and tries to take advantage of bookies own researches,kinda "beating the bookie with his own weapons". In Croatia every bookie has in offer everyday so called "BONUS PLAY" consisted of various sports and for these sports events they offer bigger odds than normally,value is there to be had so I`ll use those odds for real money and just for reference I`ll use GB odds. The trick is...well,lets see how (and if;) ) it works first. Starting bank is 100 units,level stakes 1 unit. Lets rock: WNBA New York - Washington (2) @ 5.0 LB (LocalBookers :lol ) @ 3.8 GB 1 unit

Guest system13

Re: ValueHunter by system13 Nice winner to start with,and it`s such a sweet one because bookies did all the work,man I wish everyday could be like this.But,it`s just a start,though,more goodies to follow...;) New York - Washington 64-77 :D Starting bank:100 Current bank: 104 P/L:+4 :hat

Guest system13

Re: ValueHunter by system13 First loss,well,even a draw wasn`t a value enough for Grasshoppers at home:eek ,so bet lost but pattern continues... we`ll see what brings tomorrow. Grasshoppers - Xamax 0-1 :rolleyes S.Bank:100 C.Bank:103 P/L: +3

Guest system13

Re: ValueHunter by system13 Lets pump up the volume: German cup Hamburger SV v Hertha BSC @2.8 (@2.4 GB) Gold cup Mexico v Honduras 0:1 1/4 @1.9 GB NOTE:I had to play this with GB because my locals don`t offer this type of AH but it doesn`t matter really,because in my statistics I`m showing my real betting status with real money,and when I take better local odds I state GB odds for comparison only.

Guest system13

Re: ValueHunter by system13 Hertha lost 2-1 and Mexico-Honduras drew 0-0,slight loss but still in a green zone though. S.B:100 C.B:102.9 P/L:+2.9 Todays bonus bet doesn`t fit in figures actually, maybe bookie twisted a little bit so I`ll play a contra-bet on favorite. Shelbourne v UC Dublin (1) @ 1.4 (@ 1.22 GB)

Guest Topnick

Re: ValueHunter by system13 and we all know what was the score. but it hurting me because i didn't catch 2/1 h/f in irish. no prelaz rezultata na dvije tekme.

Guest system13

Re: ValueHunter by system13 yep,Topnick,thanx for your comment,we all know what the result was,but when I get my crystal ball working you`ll be the first to know so the hurt wont be a issue anymore :p Anyway,bear in mind that this would be a long term strategy thru whole this season so the deads counting will come at the end.;) S.B:100 C.B:101.9 P/L:+1.9 Today: Mexico - v Jamaica (2) @ 7.55 (@ 6.0 GB)

Guest system13

Re: ValueHunter by system13 Mex-Jam 5-0,these close shaves are fine as expected,those with 1 goal margin hurt:lol the most. Lets see for today: Malmo FF - Elfsborg (2) @ 8.00 (@ 6.95 GB) S.B:100 C.B:100.9 P/L:+0.9

Guest system13

Re: ValueHunter by system13 0-0,lost,overall lost of 0.1 unit,going on vacation for a while and will continue when I come back,hopefully more successfully than until now! Cheers :hat

Guest system13

Re: ValueHunter by system13 ...continued... S.B:100 C.B:99.9 P/L:-0.1 OK, on the road again,re-starting with WNBA: Houston v Minnesota @ 3.9 GB

Guest system13

Re: ValueHunter by system13 another heavy loser so down to 98.9...but another WNBA as well for today: Los Angeles - San Antonio @ 5.5 (@ ? GB)

Guest system13

Re: ValueHunter by system13 Los Angeles - San Antonio 62 - 70 ;) Well,it was about time for a winner at last,I really need it, not so badly though,but still,it feels much better here in the green... S.B.:100 C.B.:103.4 P/L:+3.4

Guest system13

Re: ValueHunter by system13 Whenever I hit the winner in WNBA (I love that game :D )they change the bonus play,so today`s on the menu Finland 1 Div. Let`s see how it works out. TP-47 v Narpes Kraft @ 6.6 (@ 6.0 GB)

Guest system13

Re: ValueHunter by system13 TP -47 won 1-0,that was never a winning bet so no regrets really. Moving to Argentina: San Lorenzo v Chacarita (X) @ 4.3 (@ 3.75 GB) P/L:+2.4

Guest system13

Re: ValueHunter by system13 Obviously Chacarita decided to win away for the first time in this century:b 1-2 @ 7.0, so 1 more unit down.Seems that real value here lies in double chances and h`caps (and WNBA) so let`s see what Russians have to say about this. Rubin Kazan v Chernomoretz (X2) @ 3.2 (@ 2.27 GB) P/L:+1.4

Guest system13

Re: ValueHunter by system13 Kazan won 3-1 so basically after a month or so I`m at the beginning with very slim profit, enough for a beer or two though.>D Now since I wont have regular computer access for a while and this is a everyday strategy, for those that still might be interested,if any, I`ll give the basics, sort of "learning to fish" rather than "feeding with fish".;) OK.What I did was taking the BONUS TIP from a Croatian bookie which I found to be the shrewdest and can be found at www.ps-kladionica.hr under Ponuda (Offer) there are days from Ponedjeljak (monday) thru Nedjelja (Sunday) In this place everyday they offer a match which on the first sight by all means should be a home win BUT when one digs deeper something gets smelly and X2 becomes a option so if nothing else this match can be avoided. The problem with this strategy is that many people have noticed that pattern but the bookie is the one that is calling the shoots so they often deliberately put a "fony" match that doesn`t fit in or simply switch to another sport to cut off the chasers or double-upers(yes there are quite many here that actually think Martingale is great) As far as I`ve noticed the best bet on this Bonus Tip is a H`cap bet on underdog because very often even when a favorite wins it`s by 1 goal margin.But odds are lower and when greed prevails to play on fixed odds it can be a problem like for myself where if it wasn`t for 2 WNBA winners I`ll be deep in the whole digging myself out with more long shots... Anyway GL to y`all in every bet you make. Cheers :smokin