Brazil, Serie A, 13-14th of september.

Saturday 13 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Atlético Paranaense v Portuguesa-SP (22:20BST) 1.723.506.00103.38 % Details »
Hide « Atlético Paranaense v Portuguesa-SP
Grêmio FBPA v Goiás EC (22:20BST) 1.444.409.40102.81 % Details »
Hide « Grêmio FBPA v Goiás EC
Ipatinga FC v Atlético Mineiro (22:20BST) 2.403.452.94104.67 % Details »
Hide « Ipatinga FC v Atlético Mineiro
Sunday 14 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Cruzeiro EC v Palmeiras (20:00BST) 1.903.404.00106.79 % Details »
Hide « Cruzeiro EC v Palmeiras
São Paulo FC v Flamengo (20:00BST) 1.853.504.50104.85 % Details »
Hide « São Paulo FC v Flamengo
Sport Club do Recife v Figueirense FC (20:00BST) 1.613.906.00104.21 % Details »
Hide « Sport Club do Recife v Figueirense FC
Vasco da Gama v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (20:00BST) 1.603.806.00105.48 % Details »
Hide « Vasco da Gama v Clube Náutico Capibaribe
Botafogo-RJ v SC Internacional (22:10BST) 1.723.756.00101.23 % Details »
Hide « Botafogo-RJ v SC Internacional
EC Vitória v Coritiba FC (22:10BST) 2.003.404.33102.49 % Details »
Hide « EC Vitória v Coritiba FC
Santos FC v Fluminense FC (22:10BST) 1.853.504.50104.85 % Details »

Re: Brazil, Serie A, 13-14th of september.

Atlético-PR - Portuguesa

This is a game between two bad teams in the classification. The Atletico-PR is 18th and Portuguesa is 19th, both with only 23 points in 24 games until now. But the Atletico-PR has had a very different performance in the games inside the Arena da Baixada and outside. Playing for his fan club, Atletico-PR has a very reasonable performance, with only 2 losses in 12 games, which also suffered a small number of goals, only 10. The same happens with the Portuguesa, who succeeded outside the home only 1 win, and lost 11 times until now in the 12 matches played. For this game, the Atletico-PR will have the debut of coach Geninho that promised put Atletico practicing a beautiful football, fast and the whole width of the field, to take the team this uncomfortable situation. In 12 games, Portuguesa scored 2 goals in a game away from home only one time, which was against Palmeiras in the defeat by 4x2. But this is important to remember that in this game Palmeiras already win by 4x0 when Portuguesa scored. Pick: Portuguesa Under 1.0 Goal (If score only one goal the pick is void) @1.83 10Bet

Vitória - Coritiba

I confess that I am very surprised with the odds of this game. I preview a very balanced and difficult game for both teams. I can not understand the high favouritism that the bookies offer to Vitoria. I had an opportunity to see the latests games from Coritiba, and saw a huge evolution that has had acting outside Couto Pereira. In the table, the Vitoria is 7th and Cotitiba 8th, both with 37 points. After a fantastic begin of championship by the Vitoria, the team has fallen from income. In my opinion something natural for a team that don't have the same solutions that Gremio, Palmeiras, Cruzeiro, Flamengo, Sao Paulo when the injuries and suspensions start to hit the door. It is within the Barradao that Vitoria has most of points. Playing at home, the team has 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats. But it is also true that there are not two rounds wins at home, having drawed with the 0x0 Ipatinga and also with the Sport. The team has suffered mainly in offensive sector. In the last 5 games scored only 3 goals. The Coritiba, after had lost many points away from home at the beginning of competition, it seems that finally managed to strike a balance, and a solid schedule of play to act outside the Couto Pereira. In the last 5 games made outside the home, Coritiba lost only 1, which was against very strong Palmeiras in the Palestra Italia, the result was 1x0. In the last game out of the house Coritiba made a good showing in Mineirao, from which managed only a tie with Cruzeiro by 1x1. Coming from a home defeat to Botafogo (1x0) in the last round, the Coritiba not think of another result is not the conquest of 3 points in the game against Victoria. The defensive midfielder Rodrigo Mancha said during the week: -- We know that we can not fall. They need the win and will come up. We will enter ofensivily, in search of victory. We can not think only in defend us, because if we do this, we call them for our field. (Source: GloboEsporte) The Coritiba for this game will not count with the right defender Rodrigo Heffner who is injured, and also from defender Mauricio who is suspended. Already the Vitoria, the playmakers Marquinhos and Williams are in doubt, but I very likely the use of both. I preview difficulties for the Vitoria in this game, and I think Coritiba has great chances of achieving points in this game. Pick: Draw or Coritiba - @1.95 Betway

Botafogo - Internacional

Botafogo lives a good moment in the championship. At this time in 4th position with disadvantage of 7 points of the leader Gremio, the team managed by Ney Franco is the best of the competition if we analyze only the last 10 rounds, which managed 7 wins and 3 draws and has not suffered any defeat. In the last round Botafogo went to the difficult field of Coritiba beat by 1x0, erasing the frustrating draw at home with Nautico by 1x1 in preview round. Now back to the Engenhao, I am convinced that Botafogo will do everything to get the 3 points, and depending on the result of the great game of the round between Cruzeiro and Palmeiras, finish the run in 2nd place. The team will have the absences of Carlos Alberto and Túlio, both suspended. The coach Ney Franco come into the field with an offensive scheme, with 3 attackers, to pressure International from the begin to the end of the game. The Inter lives a delicate moment. The rounds spend time and can not leave the middle of the table. At the beginning of the championship title was the goal, but with poor results, a Libertadores place would be a good campaign. Now the pressure starts to rise, and Inter increasingly need points for not having a season low. The team will have the returns of Nilmar and D'alessandro who were in the service of their selections, as well as Guinãzú which was suspended in the last round. Acting out of the Beira Rio Inter has 8 losses in 12 games, which demonstrates the difficulties that the coach Tite has to organize the team in the home of the opponent. Against a team as well mounted, organized, with a good defence, and super motivated entering the game as Botafogo, I hope more a game of many difficulties for Inter. In the Engenhao, maybe Botafogo fans will make the festival once again, and there are even those who are optimistic and believe in full house, with 40 thousand pushing the team for the second place. Pick: Botafogo to Win - @1.89 Betfair

São Paulo - Flamengo

The Morumbi receive this afternoon another big game from Brasileirão 2008. At the same time, Cruzeiro x Palmeiras which play in Mineirao the another big game of this round. With the surprising defeat of Gremio yesterday in the Olympic Stadium for the Goias by 2x1, the fight for the title again getting stronger, and four candidates for the title will fight directly in this round. Non-stop rain In Sao Paulo since yesterday evening, and forecasts indicate continuing to rain in the city until well near the 11PM this Sunday. It is true that the Morumbi Stadium is one of the best drainage systems in Brazil, but any lawn with 24 hours of rain hampers the action of more technical players, and causes the teams adopt a more physical style of play, and more direct football, focusing the air game (strength of Sao Paulo, which could cause problems for Flamengo in my opinion). Despite the rain, the environment in the stadium has everything to be fantastic. In Rio de Janeiro were sold by yesterday 7,000 tickets, which provide a very large presence of fans of Flamengo. It is expected by close to 15,000, that when the game is about 450Km from distance. At total should be more than 30,000 in the stadium. The game is of great importance for both teams, since in case of defeat, Sao Paulo and Flamengo will be over 3 points a disadvantage against a direct opponent in the question for the title. I think that the team score first will hardly escape the victory. Are two good defenses on the field, commanded by the two best keepers of Brazil in my opinion (Rogerio Ceni and Bruno). The team that was put in scores early should slow down the pace of game, and hold the result expecting the opponent in your field. I expect a very tactical game and "tied" in the middle field. The last 4 games of Flamengo in the Morumbi ended with the following results: 07.07.2007 Sao Paulo 0 - 0 Flamengo 16.04.2006 Sao Paulo 1 - 0 Flamengo 09.07.2005 Sao Paulo 2 - 0 Flamengo 12.12.2004 Sao Paulo 1 - 1 Flamengo I believe that all conditions are met for a game with few goals, and with an odd above the 2.00 it's best... Pick: Under 2.5 Goals - @2.07 Pinnacle

Re: Brazil, Serie A, 13-14th of september. Sport Club vs Figueirense Statistical Analysis Figueirense won the first meeting this season by 3 goals to 1. Although it was a loss for Sport, it is evident that in this season the Brailian league is about winning at home and avoiding defeat away. Sport is currently ranked 9 while Figueirense occupies the 13th spot. 7 points seperates the two sides. Base on current form (last 7 games), Figueirense is tied at the bottom of the form table with fellow struggler portuguesa with only 4 points to show in their last 7 games while Sport is tied in 7th place with 11 points. Sport has won 4/5 of their last 5 home games whereas Figueirense is on a bad losing steak of 4 games now. Sport returns to another home game looking to repeat their last display winning by an incredible 3-0 score line at Palmeiras fortress, handling Palmeiras their first home defeat of the season. 4 games unbeaten run and last game's achievement at Palmeiras, they shall come good against a low morale team. Figueirense having failed to score twice in two back to back away games at Coritiba and Goias. Sport having only let in a total of 4 goals in their last 7 league games will have nothing to fear from Figueirense as they have shown that towards Palmeiras the last time round where they shut them down. Figueirense having conceded an average of 2.17 goals per away game will be given a hard time containing Sport's attack. We reckon Sport to come up on top against a poor running team and build on their previous massive victory. Recommendation: Sport -1 AH

Vitória - Coritiba

... Pick: Draw or Coritiba - @1.95 Betway

Vitória 1 - 0 Coritiba

São Paulo - Flamengo

... Pick: Under 2.5 Goals - @2.07 Pinnacle

São Paulo 2 - 0 Flamengo
Atlético-PR - Portuguesa ... Pick: Portuguesa Under 1.0 Goal (If score only one goal the pick is void) @1.83 10Bet
Atlético-PR 2 - 0 Portuguesa
Botafogo - Internacional ... Pick: Botafogo to Win - @1.89 Betfair
Botafogo 1 -2 Internacional