Head Up PLO Tips

DM99

I am having a fair bit of success at beating the very low limit Omaha Hi/H-L PL SNGs. However I have found that my end game may lack a little finesse, lol. In my experience the final stage heads up tends to turn into a shove fest - my game just gone it was my QQJ9 vs her AA28. Is this typical to go quickly into stack on stack? And does anyone have some experience with these sorts of games and will share their wisdom?

Re: Head Up PLO Tips yeah it does usually turn into a push fest:ok the main reason is that your rarely a lot ahead or behind preflop so technically being ultra aggressive is good play ,especially against tight players that fold far to often. thing is most good players understand this and so it turns into both of you raising/reraising pot nearly every hand. i would have pushed with your hand in that situation every time as its pretty strong hu, just a little unlucky to be up against a bigger pp which is one of the worst opposing hands you could come up against.