Challenge?

Hi All, I pop in here now and then and respect the fact that there are quite a few guys with far more knowledge than I will ever have about the business of gambling on the horses. Howver I would really appreciate some help with the following:- I have long been a fan of Round Robin & Flag bets and I used to have a simple table of how to settle a Round Robin bet under 1 Winner, 2 Winner & 3 Winner conditions, and also how to settle if you have 1 Non Runner or 2 Non Runners but as usual someone has tidied up and it has got shot out? Bah Humbug. I give below a simple Round Robin, can you please explain in simple terms how you would settle for each eventuality. Scenario 1 Scenario 2 Scenario 3 Scenario 4 Scenario 5 Selection 1, 2/1 WON WON WON WON WON Selection 2, 2/1 LOST WON WON NR WON Selection 3, 7/2 LOST LOST WON NR NR Thanking you in anticipation MidasTouch alias Colin Brown

Re: Challenge? A Round Robin is 10 bets with 3 selections in different races. 3 pairs of 'single stakes about' bets Horse A £2 win - .a.t.c - £1 win horse B and £1 win horse C Horse B £2 win - .a.t.c - £1 win horse A and £1 win horse C Horse C £2 win - .a.t.c - £1 win horse A and £1 win horse B 3 doubles AB - AC - BC 1 treble ABC You need one winner to get a return. A £1 Round Robin gives a stake of £10 Alternatively, don't do multiple bets as bookies love 'em

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.