** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

International Correct Scores

I've been doing these for a few years now, and even though the odds have fallen for football correct scores in the WC quallies, there's still profit to be had. Basically, I pick 5 games and pick 3 scores for each, and then back 270 trebles @ 5 units. 3 correct scores makes a profit, all 5 matches in makes a decent 10xtrebles profit. Only matches involving 'minnows' are picked. For Wednesday, my picks are: SWITZERLAND V LUXEMBOURG 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 SPAIN V ARMENIA 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 FAROE ISLANDS V ROMANIA 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 ANDORRA V BELARUS 0-1, 0-2, 0-3 SAN MARINO V POLAND 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 270 TREBLES @ 5 UNITS. I've found Totesport to be the best bet on the high street, although some online sites take these perms. Templates for doing perms are here: http://members.aol.com/the12Xpert/template.html

Re: International Correct Scores Been challenged to post tips so here goes as i do something along the same lines. Belarus 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 @ 5/1, 13/2, 11/1 Poland 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 @ 7/1, 11/2, 6/1 9x 10 point doubles is 90 points staked. Would not put you off adding in Switzerland and Romania at the same scores. In that case any 4 timer is 81 bets. Find an independent who gives you the best price from any bookmaker and remember the super soccer coupon is often the best on these hot favs. Good luck guys.

Re: International Correct Scores I do something similar but with only 3 games. So for example on Saturday I did Andorra v England 0-2, 0-3, 0-4 Liechtenstein v Germany 0-3 0-4 0-5 Malta v Portugal 0-1 0-2 0-3 You do 27 doubles and 27 trebles. Only one of the above was right (Andorra/England) so didnt win at the weekend but i'll have a look tomorrow night. Spain, Poland and Switzerland are looking most likely at the moment :ok

Re: International Correct Scores Sorry, forgot any reasoning, been a long day. Andorra, 11 men behind the ball, just 6 goals in the last 26 competitive fixtures and most of them against fairly weak oppos. Main striker out. San Marino just 4 goals in the last 23 games and shipping over 3 goals a game. 20 of these 49 matches have ended in 2-0, 3-0 or 4-0 losses.