Winning on Exchanges by Trading.

Guest jablunka

Guest davidcampbell

Re: aaron's system good stuff mate, very interesting thread (your post count will be sky high if you keep this up :rollin )

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brael

aaron's system Just started reading this thread and have found it very interesting. I've tried it on the Juventus-Real Madrid and Sheffield UTD-Notts Forest games and got stuffed on both. I think it was down to inexperience coupled with a lack of discipline that turned things against me. I may have even just chosen the worst games possible!! However, I did have some success on the Inter-AC Milan game but started by BACKING the draw before KO rather than laying it. I laid it off shortly after KO, when the odds had dropped. Is there perhaps some advantage to doing this? Obviously, if the game is heading for 0-0 then you're covered but, being a novice, I can't help feeling that I'm missing something.

Guest Irish TW

Re: aaron's system This may sound dumb but I've never used betting exchanges so would like to ask what it means if say you lay the draw at £10 at 3.00. Do you lose £30.00 if its a draw and gain 1/3.00 x 10 = £3.33 if its not a draw? Or by laying the draw do you mean to accept bets on it to a maximum of £10? Good luck japlunka, good to see someone sharing a winning system

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: aaron's system If you lay the draw £10 at 3 then if it is a draw you lose £20 to the backer, if not a draw you win the backer's £10. Just think if it as being on the other side of the bookmakers counter. When you back a selection at 1/5, that is a 5/1 bet for the bookmaker. 1/5 Arsenal win, 5/1 they don't win.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest raylin47

Re: aaron's system Since this thread started I have been using this system. I have layed down rules which I try to adhere to which hope will be profitable in the coming season. Here was my actual betting plan for Juventos Milan game 1 Checked the Bookmakers actual draw odds 2 days before the game 2 Placed a bet with betfair at 0.2 points above that odds at 50 pounds ie 3.3 3 During the course of the day that bet was taken possible profit 115 pounds 4 Layed the bet at 3.1 65 pounds that was taken just before the game Possible loss on bet 136.5 pounds 5 Possible loss 136.5-115 =21.5 if draw and 15 pounds profit if either team won 6 Bet on the 'No goals scored ' in running at 8.6 3pounds =22.8 7 Sat back and watched a game were at least 3 guys should have been sent off for play acting and 3 for numerous fouls If either team had scored would have used Aaron statagy covering the draw with 4 pounds and 2 pounds on the losing team and trying to make a profit on all outcomes eventual profit 1.3 point- commission = 0.3 The only disadvantage to this system is if the underdog scores first and in this case the odds of the draw only increases slightly , therefore the you need more cash to cover the draw. Since using this system I had 6 bets three which ended in 0-0 and still made a profit of 15 points

Guest eudaemon  1

Re: aaron's system would just like to repeat others in saying that this has been a very interesting thread... cheers jablunka :smokin

... Really enjoyed this thread. Will defo try it with no real money at first. It seems like there is a lot of feel involved hence some people got stung when they tried it for the first time. Like all of us the discipline seems to e an issue. Perhaps not watching the games but just having livescore (or someone shouting from the living room for increased speed!) would result in better discipline. Nice one though. :hat

• 3 months later...
Guest RamWall

aarons system Hi guys Ive probably missed the boat here but ill ask any anyway . Regarding staking ? Lets say I had £100 deposited at Betfair and chose to bet a game on an in running selection i.e. Man city v Arsenal and layed the drawer at £20. Can I then draw upon the remaining £80 on deposit to back & lay either team or the draw or can i only use the profits generated by the initial £20 ??? I think I know wot im saying here.!!! Please redirect me if im in the wrong place to ask this. Cheers Ram Ps Great thread and great site.