50% System

Guest mr smerds

Guest mr smerds

Hi, I would like to try my system here which i've been using for the last 18 months. So far a have a strike rate of about 60% and average odds of around 1.77.(hpoefully this will continue). All i do is evalulate the percentage chance of each team (past results, form, goals for and against, league pos, etc.) and then bet on each team which has 50% or more chance of winning. The odds also need to be in my favour (60% chance of win = odds of 1.67 or more). Here's a few teams to start me off. All bets are 1 unit. Deportivo vs Athletic Bilbao Home 1.60 @ Aebet Mallorca vs Zaragoza Home 1.80 @ Centrebet Murcia vs Racing de Santander Home 2.15 @ Cosmobet Betis vs Espanyol Home 1.80 @ Europlay Basel vs        St.Gallen Home 1.25 @ Bet365 Zürich vs Thun Home 1.80 @ Bet365

Re: 50% System welcome to the lounge Mr S and good luck with your system. just to question your inclusion of Depor & Basel as their odds are less than the 1.67 you mentioned.....or did i miss something?

Guest mr smerds

50% System Not a bad start winning 4 out of 6 with Real betis throwing away a 2 goal lead. I'll update the current bank and other stats on sunday. Chateauroux v Creteil Home 2.16 @ betfair (2.06 with 5 % commission) Lorient v        Amiens Home 2.00 @ worldbet Go Ahead Eagles v Veendam Home 1.50 @ Centrebet Kriens v        Wohlen 2.02 @ betfair (1.92)

Guest mr smerds

Re: 50% System 2 out of 4 for a slight loss (another last minute equalizer) Todays selections are: All Home Wins Brighton v Swindon 1.96 @ betfair (1.89) Darlington v Carlisle 2.12 @ betfair (2.02) Mansfield v Macclesfield 2.02 @ betfair (1.93) Oxford v Southend 1.61 @ Premierbet Torquay v Leyton O 2.04 @ Betfair (1.94) Albion Rovers v Elgin 1.67 @ Bet365 Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 99.95 ROI: -0.50% Bets: 10 Wins: 6 Strike Rate: 60% Avg Odds: 1.81 Avg Win Odds: 1.66

Guest mr smerds

50% System A good day 4 out of 6. Can i change to a more aggressive staking system to suite the strike rate. I originally stated 1 unit per bet. Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 101.45 Profit 1.45 Units Staked: 16 ROI: 9.06% Bets: 16 Wins: 10 Strike Rate: 62.5% Avg Odds: 1.81 Avg Win Odds: 1.75

Guest mr smerds

50% System Todays Bets: All home wins PP-70 v Kuusankoski 1.72 @ Betfair (1.64) Pachuca v Puebla 1.75 @ Centrebet Santos v Tiburones 2.15 @ Centrebet Moss v Oslo Øst 1.85 @ Internet1x2 Start v Ørn-Horten 1.65 @ Victor Chandler Belenenses v Est.Amadora 1.70 @ Interwetten San Jose v New England 1.80 @ playit.com

Re: 50% System How do you calculate your odds after commission because you seem to be doing yourself out of some money. By the looks of it you are doing Odds*0.95 to work out the odds after commission but in fact you should do ((Odds-1)*0.95)+1 eg. 1.72 on Betfair is (0.72*0.95)+1= 0.68+1= 1.68 Can anybody confirm this?

Guest mr smerds

50% System Your right i have been calculating the commission wrong. No bets today. Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 101.23 Profit 1.23 Units Staked: 22 ROI: 5.59% Bets: 22 Wins: 13 Strike Rate: 59.09% Avg Odds: 1.81 Avg Win Odds: 1.79

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: 50% System Bcrazy, confirmed. Its best to display three digits after the decimal for this calculation. Mr Smerds, you can stake whatever you wish as long as it is clearly stated. If you are going to enter the league with this you must post up the results after the games. If not, it is still preferred as it makes it much easier for people to follow. Is your total staked not now 23 or was one of the bets void?

Guest mr smerds

50% system Ok for now now on i will include all results after the games have been played. Yes one of my games was void Moss v Oslo Ost this will now be done more clearly along with the results. Todays selection Just the won and a home win for: Aust.Vienna v Pasching 1.50 @ Victor Chandler

Guest mr smerds

50% System Aust.Vienna v Pasching Won :) One Selection Today: Home Win Como vs Catania 1.75 @ Expekt Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 101.73 Profit 1.73 Units Staked: 23 ROI: 7.52% Bets: 23 Wins: 14 Strike Rate: 60.87% Avg Odds: 1.80 Avg Win Odds: 1.77