** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Odds - 3 questions to answer if you dont mind?

GETT1NLOTS

Hi Odds, I would like to enter the systems league. (I have read the rules but need to clarify a few things - sorry). 1) Do I have to start the thread and let you know (and how do I do that?) that I want that thread entered into the league? 2) You say only 'single bets' will be accepted. I am considering a system that utilises fourfolds from 6 selections. Is this ok? 3) You say the applicant might need to send you a private message to explain the system. Do you mean an e-mail? If not how do I get in touch without posting my questions like this and bothering everyone else? Cheers.

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: Odds - 3 questions to answer if you dont mind? 1) Just start your thread and give it the name of your system. Keep it updated according to the rules and when you have reached 25 bets just post the latest results summary in the league thread and that's you in. 2) It's singles only, sorry. Don't worry, if you have an edge it will show with singles. The league is about eliminating luck as far as possible, thus multiple bets are not allowed. 3) If you give a brief description of you system sufficient to convince that you indeed have system that will be fine. This rule is just to keep out time wasters who might come in and post random picks in the hope of picking up the prize. To send a private message click on the username and then "Send me a message" You need to enable your own Ezboard "inbox" to be able to do this. You can turn that on in your account settings if need be.

Re: Odds - 3 questions to answer if you dont mind? Thanks for taking the time to reply. Ok; I'll go with my Bankers versus Stats thread then. I'll Private message you to confirm the full details. I will post the 4 out of 6 system though for my interest if thats ok? I think over a (virtually) full season 'luck' will be evened out - although I take your point entirely. Cheers.

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: Odds - 3 questions to answer if you dont mind? Yes, post as many systems as you have the time to do, no problem. On the subject of singles only and luck, if I allowed doubles then no doubt someone would say why not trebles then four timers etc. By sticking to singles one would need an awful lot of luck to win the league and it's the same for all players. Good luck. Btw, you are not expected to reveal all about your system so a short description on the first post in your thread should do. I'll get in touch if more detail is required.

Re: Odds - 3 questions to answer if you dont mind? Odds, If you re-read the first post on my 'Bankers versus Stats' thread you will see the most 'un-short' description ever!!! :lol :lol :lol v I am sure the 'joo joo' will kill the system after all I have posted!!! Thanks for allowing me to post my 4 from 6 system although I accept the reasons why it is NOT allowed into the league. On the reasons for doubles being allowed etc I also take your point. Give people an inch....... :D