The Times GUKPT Freeroll - Sunday 21st September

avongirl

Noticed this in the Blue Square lobby when I was checking for the Poker mags freerolls. Freeroll for Times Newspaper readers, 21/9/08 at 18.45pm. I've had a look at the on-line newspaper and can't see anything about it so I assume the password will be printed in a future edition of the paper. If anyone is a regular reader please let us know when you see it mentioned so we can flock to WHS to buy it. :ok:lol Edit: just realised this is on a Sunday so might be in Sunday Times.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: The Times GUKPT Freeroll - Sunday 21st September I emailed The Times and they said they didn't know anything about it. I beginning to think as this isn't the first newspaper to arrange one then cancel it that they are doing it to get more sales. I could be wrong but The Telegraph done it a couple of weeks ago. I've read the paper inside out all week just in case I missed it and haven't seen anything mentioned in any of them.